Isn't cruz and rubio in the same boat as ocommie?  Born to foreign nationals or something along the line of the birther movements?  If it is correct then aren't the repubs just trying to pull a dem?

I don't like cruz for the same reason i didn't like romney, both are wanted by the establishment and have no chance in hell of winning the office.

I'll do like I have done every vote, vote for who I feel would be more get gov out of my life.

I will say I was dumb in 2000 and voted for gore, however in my defense I did state very publicly to those around me that if bushy won we would be back in Iraq avenging his father.

I was in 4th grade I think when Perot ran, I convince my mom to vote for him and we were very active in school about this.  It was my first experience with the process, we made signs and we went out on the school grounds and showed our support thru the process.

What I would like to see is a trump/carson ticket.  how racist would you have to be to not vote for a black VP.  ROFLMAO!

Oh This is rich

You voted for gore

As a fourth grader you convince your mother to vote for perot Like ahhh  what  adult takes advice on voting from a 10 year old??????

And you think Cruz is (wanted) by the establishment?

And people wonder why the country is in trouble

BH762

I voted for the lessor of the 2 evils in 2000.  Sorry I dont like the bushes.  And Bushy JR I felt I knew what he would do, and sure enough we did go back to Iraq.

An adult will take advice from their child if they put in the time and effort, now if you don't or wont, that's your own prerogative.

Then tell me BH762 which person does the repukes want?

I've been voting my conscience ever since then.

I'm on a gun forum, I love the 2nd amendment and with out that there is no bill of rights. I love cars, I think the EPA is a crock, and I love getting more power and better gas mileage as well as emissions without the crap.  I also think ethanol is a Joke.

I'm not here to bash others on here.  I gave my view, think I'm wrong with this country, think again.  There are those that are falling all over the hitlerly, and sanders bandwagon from those in my age range and those all the way up to the SS retiree. And these are the same people that thought ocommie was the greatest thing since sliced bread.  I've been called many names in the book from those teams. I dont like it, but hey they have the 1st amendment, so I just move on.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was taught a very long time ago there are three things that never change. 1. Nothing is free 2. Never piss in the wind 3. Never trust a politician (if you do , it will always cost you and you wil

that would be nice   but trump is more liberal than conservative  and so far 70 percent of republicans are against him

The Republican party is not for Trump because he has enough of his own money to do things how he wants, and the party can't control him. The only reason he is on the Republican ticket is because no on

Posted Images

I think your comment that the establishment somehow wants Cruz rang false.  Rubio maybe but def not Cruz or Trump and between the two the establishment would side with Trump over Cruz -- they know that Trump will be a mindless bull in a china shop but Cruz will be a freakin surgeon...

• Like 1

I don't know if I should be worried or amused by the efforts of both parties to try and stop Trump (which us basically calling the millions who support him stupid). Every ploy and tactic has so far failed miserably because for the first time in a long time, it appears that the majority of Americans aren't buying the bull cap being fed to them by the media. Now they are trying to blame trump for "violence" at his rallies, when clearly the violence is coming from leftists who try and infiltrate them. And the instant they get stopped or arrested they claim discrimination or some other classic liberal excuse. Word to the puppet masters: It appears Americans are not buying the lies, try something else.

• Like 2

Trump is proving to be Obama with bad hair. He has flip flopped his position so many times these past few weeks he has proven to me that he will screw the people if he think it will help him get ahead on any issue. His grade school bully actions and wishy washy non inability to provide a real plan about anything make him a snake oil salesman. If he wins the nomination I will have a hard time voting for him over Hilary. They are just too similar. They both like hot woman, they both have horrible hair, and you can't believe shit they say.

I would rather get the revolution going than to deal with this Ass Hat.

• Like 1

I don't know if I should be worried or amused by the efforts of both parties to try and stop Trump (which us basically calling the millions who support him stupid). Every ploy and tactic has so far failed miserably because for the first time in a long time, it appears that the majority of Americans aren't buying the bull cap being fed to them by the media. Now they are trying to blame trump for "violence" at his rallies, when clearly the violence is coming from leftists who try and infiltrate them. And the instant they get stopped or arrested they claim discrimination or some other classic liberal excuse. Word to the puppet masters: It appears Americans are not buying the lies, try something else.

I dont mind the other candidates campaigning against him and for themselves.

Thats just politics

I do mind the media and the left, and Particularly the GOP establishment railing against him  

Love your "high cap mags" and "assault weapons"? More government equals less liberty. The left hates law enforcement and wants your guns. Clinton should be in jail.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/13/democrat-town-hall-hillary-clinton-says-more-gun-control-the-answer-to-gang-related-gun-violence/

Jackson also was a shooter.  Also had got shot.  Bravely stood up and heard the whine of that odd angry shot.  Something we seem to lack today.  Are ANY of the candidates combat veterans?  Is that important today?  Risking your own life to protect Liberty?  Or is that asking too much now a days?  Politicians we have plenty of.  What happened to all the Patriots and Statesmen?

There are SO MANY scenario's where we get screwed again!  A 3rd party candidate pulling enough electoral votes to deny either Party a majority, could end in the House appointing a President, and the Senate the Vice pres. - tinfoilhat.gifJohnboy.gif

Well, here in OH Kasich was far better than the D-Strickland we were stuck with before him. He's done more for Ohio than any of the other candidates. Just sayin.

He also scored a big win here in the election, I doubt that many Rep. voters are misguided or mistaken.

There are SO MANY scenario's where we get screwed again!  A 3rd party candidate pulling enough electoral votes to deny either Party a majority, could end in the House appointing a President, and the Senate the Vice pres. - tinfoilhat.gifJohnboy.gif

I knew this would start to happen, but I did not think the establishment republicans would be behind it.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/in-effort-to-appeal-to-mormons-anti-trump-super-pac-features-naked-wife-melania/

naked first lady pics .....how quaint, that should bring lots of international respect to the office.

you know the establishment is shitting bricks when it supports Cruz.

It would be so nice to get to vote for a man who through his actions has gained my respect and support.

It aint trump

naked first lady pics .....how quaint, that should bring lots of international respect to the office.

you know the establishment is shitting bricks when it supports Cruz.

It would be so nice to get to vote for a man who through his actions has gained my respect and support.

It aint trump

ok i'll poke the bear [ So you are going to vote for Hillary ? PLEASE SAY IT AINT SO

• Like 1