• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was taught a very long time ago there are three things that never change. 1. Nothing is free 2. Never piss in the wind 3. Never trust a politician (if you do , it will always cost you and you wil

that would be nice   but trump is more liberal than conservative  and so far 70 percent of republicans are against him

The Republican party is not for Trump because he has enough of his own money to do things how he wants, and the party can't control him. The only reason he is on the Republican ticket is because no on

Posted Images

Nasty insults to netpackrat and the race card played .......

Pretty easy to guess what you are all about

Go back to your black lives matter buddy's, and run for your safe space.

We will attempt not to use any micro aggressions or trigger words that may upset you.

I will make sure you cant see the rebel flag sticker shown on a lap top on the internet that threw all your friends into therapy.

Meh, he is what he is.  Fish gotta swim, birds gotta eat, and parasites gotta suck.

I've been paying FICA for most of the last 27 years, and maybe somebody even owes me something.  Possibly my kids do.  But some other guy's kids and grandkids sure as fuck don't owe me, him, or anybody else a living.  What I do know, is that the so-called "system" was never set up with the intention of paying out much in the end...  In the 1930s when they passed the law hardly anybody lived that long.  It was a grab for money, plain and simple.  And now that people ARE living that long in large numbers, the money simply isn't there, and can't be there at any level of taxation that won't destroy the economy entirely.  It doesn't matter what else is cut; the math simply doesn't add up.

If the generation of "machinist"and the two generations previous had really been serious about the "system" having any chance of working at all, they would have had a whole lot more of us.  But they didn't.  That die was cast decades ago and it's only a matter of when, not if, the whole thing comes crashing down.  Anybody who thinks otherwise might as well try to stuff shit back into a cat.

For my part, I fully expect to work pretty much until the day that I die.  Like my mom did, and then my dad did.  I just hope my kids can be free of so-called "social security".

I worked two jobs (10 years of my life) when I was a young man putting the extra money away to provide my three children an opportunity for a college education. I'm very proud of the fact my children will have a better lifestyle than my wife and I lived. We choose to sacrifice to allow them a chance to have a piece of the American dream. My wife and myself will live just fine with the additional money in the bank and the other investments we made after my children were on their own.

So I take you discription of me as a parasite with a grain of salt. When you have made the world a better place by sending great kids into our great nation you can judge yourself of your contribution to our country.

I hope you are blessed with a long and healthy life. I know if you were disabled, you would not become a parasitic drain using the "system" to supplement your lack of income?

Hello

Since the company that makes the voting machines is owned by o'blowme's sugar daddy George Soros, I suppose the whole voting thing is essentially a set-up.

Which may explain o'blowme's 2012 victory.

However, we are fortunate to have a candidate with the fortitude like Senator Cruz. He is despised by nearly everybody in his own party (and certainly the demonrats) and if that isn't a mark of honor I don't know what is.

He's a small government, Pro-2A, Anti-IRS Constitutionalist.

Works for me.

JMHO....

-Guido in TX

• Like 2

I see a common theme here, between the contributors to this thread and the GOP. Tearing each other apart.

Why?

Any of these guys are better than Obama. Carter was horrible but, the country recovered.

The GOP does need a revolution (throw out the trash) and then form a very devious plan to reverse PROGRESSIVE/LIBERAL objectives.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

You ever ask yourself why the country recovered? Hint -- rhymes with ray gun...

Ain't no magic ray gun on the horizon to save us this time baby, only a man and woman who's in it for their own ego and power.

I am not so sure that either Hitlary or Trump are going to be better than obummer -- I see obummer paving the way (with his expansion of the imperial presidency) for increased degradation of the power of the constitution.  Do you honestly think trump or clinton see it as any impediment to their goals??? I don't.  I see hitlary being smart enough to circumvent it and trump pig headed enough to just not give a crap.

Oh, sure, the country will always "recover" but in what shape will it be?  Better than we started with? With all or most of obummers damages reversed?  I doubt it.

Sadly, whoever "wins" in this election, the country will lose and without a strengthening of morality and bedrock values, the country will continue to fracture and decline...

Any of these guys are better than Obama. Carter was horrible but, the country recovered.

The GOP does need a revolution (throw out the trash) and then form a very devious plan to reverse PROGRESSIVE/LIBERAL objectives.

I'm not so sure about that Sim. Trump is a liberal Trojan horse. Look at his flop flopped stance on everything. He is just as bad as a liberal only when he gets in and flips around any conservative that voted for him will have to have the taste in their mouth for the next 4 years

PS. I just voted in my primary for Cruz. I don't agree with everything he says but of every single person on any ballot this year he's the one I want to win

Edited by VR6Shooter
  • Like 3

Preferably, I'd like to see Cruz get the nom.  I don't trust Trump.  Cruz has a good track record, and is probably the closest to Reagan as we're going to get.

But in the end, I'll vote for the lesser of two weevils.

• Like 1

Cruz and Rubio simply can't and don't have the ability to beat Klintoon. A candidate to win, needs the ability to draw from the left-center-right like Reagan did. Also don't forget, Reagan was also a democrat at one time until he woke up.

Preferably, I'd like to see Cruz get the nom.  I don't trust Trump.  Cruz has a good track record, and is probably the closest to Reagan as we're going to get.

But in the end, I'll vote for the lesser of two weevils.

Exactly. 

• Like 1

I saw my first "Feel the Bern" sticker today.

Same thing with Obama stickers, the owners usually look "hippy-ish".

My life would be so much easier too, if I could live in a blissful bubble.

Edited by Sim_Player

Ain't no magic ray gun on the horizon to save us this time baby, only a man and woman who's in it for their own ego and power.

I am not so sure that either Hitlary or Trump are going to be better than obummer -- I see obummer paving the way (with his expansion of the imperial presidency) for increased degradation of the power of the constitution.  Do you honestly think trump or clinton see it as any impediment to their goals??? I don't.  I see hitlary being smart enough to circumvent it and trump pig headed enough to just not give a crap.

Oh, sure, the country will always "recover" but in what shape will it be?  Better than we started with? With all or most of obummers damages reversed?  I doubt it.

Sadly, whoever "wins" in this election, the country will lose and without a strengthening of morality and bedrock values, the country will continue to fracture and decline...

We have to ask ourselves OMO, who's to blame for the decline? Hint.... And I know you know this...it ain't the politicians. Remember God's description of what the Israelites would get when they demanded a king just like the other nations? That is what America is forced to endure and for the same reasons three and a half millinium apart.

• Like 1

Like or hate him, Trump has cornered the "I'm mad as hell and I am NOT gonna take it anymore" sentiment. BOTH Political parties have been hijacked by the lunatic fringe of their big money backers. We are getting screwed!

Who do you think their big money corrupt backers WERE? Oh yeah. The guy who you want to vote for, the guy who has been always dependant on big government to push through his projects and cover his losses. They guy who bribes both parties. That will end corruption.....

I would rather see a BETTER candidate, but the Dems are slightly to the left of Chairman Mao, and the right keeps finding asshats with a brass "L" screwed to their forehead!

Trump/Carson is the only viable slate to re-take the White House. IMHO

Neither Party can win with just their 'base'. Somebody needs to fire up the unwashed masses in the middle. Logic is not the road to winning, emotion is.

• Like 1

I don't care who gets the nod nearly as much as I care that the will if the people is respected. If Trump gets the votes, he should be the candidate. Same thing with Bernie. However, if Hitlery or Cruz get it because their parties feel they would be "better" for us all, then I'm saying fuck this shit and voting libertarian.

I don't care who gets the nod nearly as much as I care that the will if the people is respected. If Trump gets the votes, he should be the candidate. Same thing with Bernie. However, if Hitlery or Cruz get it because their parties feel they would be "better" for us all, then I'm saying fuck this shit and voting libertarian.

Hello

Cruz is despised by his party. I can't imagine where you would come up with a theory like that.

-Guido in TX

• Like 2

All I want is for whoever gets the most votes, to be the party representative. That's it. But if one particular candidate is shoved down our throats by people who think they know better than us, then I fear our party is no better than that of Hitlery and Oblamo

• Like 1

I want someone who has an actual record,   not a bully name caller

Their golden boy has a long track record, but they are treating that as digging up ancient past. Even if it was most of his life and went up until a year ago. Corrupt political deals with money flowing both ways. He just wants to switch which side of the desk he's bargaining from.

Logic is not the road to winning, emotion is.

And THAT is exactly what got the current Muslim Loving Ass wipe into office.

I thought Asswipe was a Middle Eastern name (Ahs-Wee-Pay)

I heard that name on a tech support call I took years ago. It was all I could do not to laugh at the guy.

• Like 1

I am not so sure that either Hitlary or Trump are going to be better than obummer -- I see obummer paving the way (with his expansion of the imperial presidency) for increased degradation of the power of the constitution. Do you honestly think trump or clinton see it as any impediment to their goals??? I don't. I see hitlary being smart enough to circumvent it and trump pig headed enough to just not give a crap.

Oh, sure, the country will always "recover" but in what shape will it be? Better than we started with? With all or most of obummers damages reversed? I doubt it.

We have to ask ourselves OMO, who's to blame for the decline? Hint.... And I know you know this...it ain't the politicians. Remember God's description of what the Israelites would get when they demanded a king just like the other nations? That is what America is forced to endure and for the same reasons three and a half millinium apart.
Everything makes since, when you look at the world this way.

Not through the lense of man.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2