i ordered a Tac 47 auto plug on the 18th. a shipping label was made on the 19th but it still has not been shipped yet. Buddy just got an S-12 and wants to run low brass. just wanted to know how long it takes to get from the store to the truck?

Thanks!

If your buddy can't run low brass with the stock plug, the TAC-47 will NOT help. Its purpose is to allow you to run a wide variety of ammo without adjusting anything AFTER the gun is capable of running the ammo.

That said, this is where I got mine, and while the shipping took a day or two, I had my plug in hand less than a week after I ordered it.

Edited by JonWienke
  • Like 1

its been almost 10 days since i ordered it. the label was made on the 18th but it still has not left.

Yes i know the Tac 47 auto plug does not fix gas probs. but on setting 2 with factory it runs low brass fine. but i have one in my S-12 and love that i set it once and can fire low brass to 2 3/4" slugs without changing it and not do damage to my gun. Thank you thoe i know alot of people think they will fix low gas probs with just the plug. 

its been almost 10 days since i ordered it. the label was made on the 18th but it still has not left.

This is way outside of what I have experienced buying from the store.   They usually ship the next business day.  Send Jane an email or call (404) 987-0707 and find out what's going on.  I'm sure she'll take good care of you.

Edit: Fixed phone number

Edited by SGL

She emailed me right back and said it has happend before where the tracking number does not get updated and bam its on my door step.

witch would be fine too.

she said she will find out for sure tomorrow and let me know.

Good customer service!!

• Like 2

ordered a MD arms drum from MSAA a few days after i placed this for the V-plug i got the 20rd drum today.

Also got an email she hasnt seen any progress on it either and she is mailing me another and if i get both of them to please send one back.

Good fast clear communication.

Wish i could have already got it but i am very happy with the customer service