• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello   I'm pretty impressed that Senator Cruz is an option. He's the best candidate we could have hoped for. Nothing wrong with having an honest, brilliant, small-government, Constitutionalist in

News flash..... They're ALL liars.

Chris Rock is just another racist asshole that gets away with it because of celebrity and his skin color.

I'm pretty depressed that Cruz is the best option

Hello

I'm pretty impressed that Senator Cruz is an option. He's the best candidate we could have hoped for.

Nothing wrong with having an honest, brilliant, small-government, Constitutionalist in the oval office.

JMHO.....

-Guido in TX

• Like 9

Remember 3 or so years ago when he was for universal state funded healthcare and amnesty for long term illegals, and eminent domain used to take private land and sell it to big corrupt developers? Remember how long ago he was bragging about funding Pelosi, Reid and Clinton? Or how he said he was committed 150% pro-choice? 

I do. The man has no character. He wants to be a dictator, and can put on any circus which gets him that.

• Like 1

Cruz?  No way.  He was born in Canada.  Section 1 Article 2.  Extraordinarily important.   Either we have a Constitution or we don't.  Ignore it at our peril.  Trump is a multiple bankrupt clown losing other people's money, (and his own) telling everybody who votes what everybody wants to hear.  Where and what does that leave us?  Yikes! Duhh!  Sad. :( :(

Kinda makes this idiot think, (dangerous) that the stage is being carefully set for a true dark horse GOP candidate to literally upstage everybody and come out of woodwork to take the nomination.  Very sneaky.  Quite predictable?  The GOP convention will be interesting.

I was explaining to my 7 year old daughter last night the three levels of government.  The example we watched was comparing them to a 3 ring circus....OMG it was so spot on!  This election sucks....and sucks hard.  And as ALWAYS the American taxpayer is going to take it in the ass......end of story.

• Like 1

So what is the alternative?

If you vote for anyone else other than the rebulican candidate, it's a vote for the wicked witch of the east.

It is another hold your nose election.

Lets not forget the past 7 years.

I would vote for a dead dog before another democrat, so whoever is the Replublican nominee they will be my guy.

• Like 1

So what is the alternative?

Get to the primaries and vote against Trump as the Republican candidate so a conservative actually has a chance. Trump will lose to either Dem because they will tear him apart once the debates start and he turns into a blubbering idiot making retarded faces and calling everyone and everything names like an 8 y/o schoolboy  

• Like 2

VR hits the nail on the head

trump will get the dem elected, he has the HIGHEST unfavorable in history...(read people will stay home and not vote at all )

PS  I have seen this happen before in my state,  In 08 only 28 percent of registered republican voters even voted 

So 72 percent stayed home instead of voting for a guy with much higher favor-ability ratings

Wife and I proudly voted Ted Cruz this morning. Unlike many on this forum I did so without having to hold my nose. Cynicism aside, all I can say is 100% of his voting record matches my values. I can't really ask for more than that.

As for Trump, who I believe will win the nomination, I see zero distinction between him and Hillary. Both will take the country in the same direction, mark my words. All you have to do is look at their history. For the first time in my life, I may be writing in because I don't think with Trump / Hillary race there is a lesser of two evils. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 3

Then probably don't choose the guy who has been buying establishment people on both sides since the 1980s. He has no incentive to get rid of the establishment. It's what feeds him.

• Like 1

All the other goofs don't stand a chance. The only thing that will thwart Trump, will be the GOPe. I suspect they will run a third party candidate to force a Hillary victory hence keeping the GOPe intact. The outcome of today's election will determine a lot.