You're right.  This is now.  And right now we are in the primary election.  Right now is the time to vote for "your guy".  But very soon it will be time to vote to keep hitlery from picking the next 4 supreme court justices.  And to keep that from happening I will vote for whoever the repulsive nominee is, whether it's "my guy" or not.

I hope I get to the place you are, but honestly, I truly believe that Trump and Hillery will nominate the same type of individuals to the Supreme Court. Will I vote for Trump if he is the nominee, maybe. I know what we will get with President Cankles, so I would likely vote for Trump because he is an unknown. But I really do not see a difference in them. Trump promises the world without laying out one specific. He speaks in platitudes or attacks. He is a clinical narcissist. Unknown, platitudes, attacks on character, narcissist. Kinda sounds like what we have endured for the last seven years.

• Like 2
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello   I'm pretty impressed that Senator Cruz is an option. He's the best candidate we could have hoped for. Nothing wrong with having an honest, brilliant, small-government, Constitutionalist in

News flash..... They're ALL liars.

Chris Rock is just another racist asshole that gets away with it because of celebrity and his skin color.

Romney has a brass "L" screwed to his forehead! That LOOSER only knows how to LOOSE!

Attacking YOUR Parties front runner is SUICIDAL!

(divide, and steal your own piece of the pie while the shit is well stirred)

• Like 1

You're right.  This is now.  And right now we are in the primary election.  Right now is the time to vote for "your guy".  But very soon it will be time to vote to keep hitlery from picking the next 4 supreme court justices.  And to keep that from happening I will vote for whoever the repulsive nominee is, whether it's "my guy" or not.

I hope I get to the place you are, but honestly, I truly believe that Trump and Hillery will nominate the same type of individuals to the Supreme Court. Will I vote for Trump if he is the nominee, maybe. I know what we will get with President Cankles, so I would likely vote for Trump because he is an unknown. But I really do not see a difference in them. Trump promises the world without laying out one specific. He speaks in platitudes or attacks. He is a clinical narcissist. Unknown, platitudes, attacks on character, narcissist. Kinda sounds like what we have endured for the last seven years.

Well so far Trump is for America, not some one world gov bullshit. Unless the illuminate has already gave him the nod. 

Yea but it's fuckn hilarious watching Trump make all the libs squirm and the republicant party freak out.

I hope the whole party falls apart completely and an actual real conservative one emerges.

• Like 2

Trump is an ego maniac, he is getting old and wants to secure his immortality in history. Ben Franklin would have approved!

His appeal is that he IS NOT a career politician.

• Like 1

Tonight's primary results might be a sign that people are finally waking up. There is an anti-establishment candidate who is actually qualified and worthy of the office, and his name is not Donald Trump. Time for Rubio, and Kasich to drop out of the race.

• Like 3

Looks like Cruz is getting the Carson vote

...and mine.

When I want to listen to a preacherman (regarding Cruz), I attend church.  Ask me when the last time was that I attended a service?

haha.gif

Edited by Gary
  • Like 1