Wow! Not a rifle a work of art!

Tony, I received the conversion you shipped to me and all I can say is Wow! Not a rifle, a work of art! I appreciate the adjustment of the drums as well. UPS send it to the wrong address down the street. The poor bastards have a hard time with simple numbers. All is well and rifle was recovered. Thanks again!

smile.png

• Like 1

I was watching the delivery all day online when I noticed the UPS driver go by the window. Moment's later, I see the delivery ticket was signed by someone else. I jumped into the car and chased down the driver, show him the print out of the delivery. I told him if we didn't recover the rifle, I was going to get the local PD involved and may have to sue him personally for the recovery. We both go back to the house together, knock on the door and the driver grabs the rifle. I asked the woman why she would sign for a package that clearly did not have her name on it. I got the the no speak English routine. I showed the driver the correct address on the label after he tried to claim it was mismarked. A bad combination a delivery driver that can't read and a homeowner that can't speak English when a firearm is being delivered.

• Like 1

OK, yeah, that rifle would have wound up on El Chapo's wall in a few years. (After he escapes again.)

Or she thought it was a gift Fast & Furious rifle from the Democrats that she voted for (no doubt :rolleyes:). :up::lol:what.gif