I like to think had the framers intended that the court was going to end up being used as it has there would have been a crap load more written on it in the document.

I like to think that at least, perhaps it is working as intended but I somehow doubt they were that stupid or malicious.

If all it did was mediate issues between the states a lot less would be on the line here.

I think Obama is doing whatever he can to get at the Second Amendment.  This pick would all but assure that....as his legacy for years to come.  I hope the Republicans surprise me and stand strong against this guy and nominees like him.

• Like 5

Justice Scalia warned there is too much power vested in the Court.

If by vested you mean seized then yes. But they got away with it giving pause to just what was intended there, certainly it wasn't to settle border disputes between MI and OH.

People invest far too much awe on the framers or their little document.

Ladies and gents, make certain you have everything gun related you want/need. Rough seas ahead IMO. Both sides of the isle hate you.

I'm convinced they want the same shit or the GOP wouldn't cave so much.

• Like 1