WTS: Genuine Saiga Rifle Carry Sleeves - Black or Tan

Very unique, seldom seen, carry sleeves made for the Saiga rifles & shotgun(I presume). 

I havent seen any others since I obtained these so they must be rather scarce.

They have some neat features and I've included several pictures to try and give you a closer look. 

These have a pleather type exterior which looks really sharp when wiped down with a leather/vinyl product.

5c6abbfd-438f-44e2-b827-a869bac1e940.jpg

It has the typical Russian style leather straps/buckles,  heavy duty stitching throughout,  and well made sturdy carry handle,  with 2 metal loops for using any carry strap of your choosing. 

DSCN0091.jpg

With the opened flap you can see it has a soft cotton type fabric interior.  There is also an interior slot for the AK cleaning kit - you can see the stitched outline of it on the outside.

101_0069.jpg

Also, look close again and you can see the outline of where they stitched in a carry slot for a long cleaning rod.

101_0070.jpg

If you're into Saiga weapons or been bitten by the AK/Saiga bug, these authentic carry sleeves would be a great addition to your collection.

Price per sleeve is $52 + $13 Flat Rate Priority CONUS. $65 total 

Black or tan - 1st "I'll take it" gets their choice.  Insurance extra - @ your cost. 

I will accept USPS Money order or PayPal "IF" you understand the Family/Friends option with "NO Gun Words" routine.

Please post "I'll take it" in the thread,  then send me a message listing the item(s),  method of payment,  and your shipping address

Please feel free to send any questions you may have.

• 1 month later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.