It was all part of the "conspiracy" between pauly and I to separate people from their s12 bolts... then a quick call to the president to put the eo in place... and we have priceless parts... don't tell me you didn't know!!!

• Like 6

It was all part of the "conspiracy" between pauly and I to separate people from their s12 bolts... then a quick call to the president to put the eo in place... and we have priceless parts... don't tell me you didn't know!!!

Let the butthurt flow deep and the evil profits flow deeper! ;)

Certain companies involved with the state had an interest in the Ukraine and Sevastopol. The sanctions were designed to harm their profits for aiding Russia in their attempt to protect their assets in the eastern Ukrainian oil fields and naval port and defenses in Crimea. A fucking cry baby thing to do. Merkel didn't get her communist EU annexation of the Ukraine, the IMF didn't get the loans, Obama and Biden didn't get the oil and NATO didn't get the coolest fucking port in the world. The sanction will supposedly continue until they "give back" Crimea and Sevastopol. Well, Putin built a fucking bridge from Russia to the port now so there goes that chance. The sanctions will disappear when we get rid of this fucking pussy and all the fucking pussies associated with this admin. Izhmash was associated, Molot was not.

• Like 1

super_man.gifvictory.gif027.gif

Also possibly some specific Russian individuals royally angered somebody important inside the belt way.  Maybe outside.  Might have been a pissing contest that got out of hand.  We only see 10% of what is going on and even than is spun and morphed by our media to the point any information we get is non recognizable from the truth, which probably we will never know.  Just me.  Clear as mud.  Heck and Gee Whiz!

Edited by HB :  If this was resolved by just slapping somebodies hand with trade sanctions, then it is possible we may see a lift of the ban?  The trade sanctions may be lifted?  Saigas may then be imported.  But ... if things again come to a head, and it is a presidential election year, it might be possible that saner heads do not win out?  In that case, further bans on more imports?  A total ban on lots of stuff?  Has this happened before?

Edit: As crazy as that seems, just me here, but I expect there may be an excellent chance the Saiga shotguns may be re classified as Destructive Devices.  An election year.  A bad event designed to win liberal votes.  Obama is still the President.  He may do whatever he may do to help the DEMOS win the White House.  This might include slam dunking many types of shotguns, using the 1968 Gun Control Act and the Attorney General.

Future possible choke points.

Edited by HB of CJ