The robber was obviously a good boy, didn't do nothing wrong and didn't deserve to get shot & killed.

He was kind and funny, always willing to help others, was going to school and had a future, he was also a regular at his local church.

His baby mamas and babies never got much from him, but they loved him just the same.

• Like 1

The robber was obviously a good boy, didn't do nothing wrong and didn't deserve to get shot & killed.

He was kind and funny, always willing to help others, was going to school and had a future, he was also a regular at his local church.

His baby mamas and babies never got much from him, but they loved him just the same.

Pegged.

• Like 1

On a related note, a walking pile of excrement was permanently retired by a jewelry store owner in Apple Valley CA. 

The shitbag had convictions for burglary, rape, assault, and sexual battery among other offenses, and yet was somehow on parole, allowing him to commit murders and robberies.

Until he fucked with the wrong person.

But but but...  Guns don't stop crime!  The media told me so!

OK, it's true.  Guns don't stop crime.  Good people with guns and the will to use them stop crime.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 9

Good people with guns does not stop crime. It terminates a participant.

Crime more or less is a social problem caused by the narcissistic evil nature of man.

It cannot be stopped but controlled by social moral additude.

There always will be bad guys no matter what. And there alway will be good guys to fight them

Edited by jerry52

Oh, thanks for setting me straight.

But let me explain what most people already understood.

First, there is a proven link between criminals' willingness to offend and the likelihood of their intended victim's being armed.

Second, the criminal who has been killed by his intended victim not only doesn't commit that crime.  He/she is also absolutely never going to commit another crime.

If good people with guns don't stop crime then what is the point of having armed police?

The fact that crime will always be a part of life is the reason good people must always be ready to defend themselves and others.

• Like 2

But they did commit the crime, they just were not successful in there intentions

The point of having guns is to make them unsuccessful and to protect your life.

If everybody was armed there would still be crime. Not as much ( which I think is the point you are trying to make) but there will still be crime.

I totally agree that a totally armed public would lower crime, I am just saying it will not eliminate crime 100%

I hate to say it, but if everyone were truly armed and willing to shoot burglers, I believe the murder rate would skyrocket. The crackheads would know they would be likely to get shot, so they would just shoot their victims first and rob later. It's already happened in some cases, too.

There was a convenience store owner near Dayton who had shot at a couple of would-be burglers, and said on the news that anyone else trying to rob him would also be shot. A month or so later, two punks just walked up and shot him in the head, then stole the cash register.

>>I hate to say it, but if everyone were truly armed and willing to shoot burglers, I believe the murder rate would skyrocket. <<

Wow Ronin,

You give the dindonufffins club a lot more credit than I do. These predators generally are cowards and look for the weak and defenseless to victimize. Statistics across the board show more guns = less crime in every case.

• Like 1