If a person says there is no God then they are right when they say there are no amendments to the constitution that mater.

There would be no United States if the majority of our founders did not believe in God.

Because any document would not be daring or bold enough to last and challenge the heart of a mans soul.

Next time you are being shot at try praying to your ape relitives and see where that get you.

I used to be like some of you.

Man does not give rights he only takes the rights God has bestowed on everyone.

Our country is based on the fact that God does exist and the rights we enjoy and fight to keep are proof of his existence.

• Like 2

If a person says there is no God then they are right when they say there are no amendments to the constitution that mater.

There would be no United States if the majority of our founders did not believe in God.

Because any document would not be daring or bold enough to last and challenge the heart of a mans soul.

Next time you are being shot at try praying to your ape relitives and see where that get you.

I used to be like some of you.

Man does not give rights he only takes the rights God has bestowed on everyone.

Our country is based on the fact that God does exist and the rights we enjoy and fight to keep are proof of his existence.

Now you have done it!

And actually, a time when good is seen as evil and evil is seen as good......IS BIBLICAL 

And its the Immoral and self serving crowd that has led us here

Well jesus christ on a cracker …..Let me get this straight, the fact that we fight for our rights is proof that god exists.021.gif  Boy you sold me on that one 021.gif021.gif 021.gif  

It is statements like this that make me a non-believer.

Well jesus christ on a cracker …..Let me get this straight, the fact that we fight for our rights is proof that god exists.021.gif  Boy you sold me on that one 021.gif021.gif 021.gif  

It is statements like this that make me a non-believer.

I must admit

I am pretty convinced that certain soul less people are evolved from monkeys,

And Bonzo was a not so distant relative naaaa.gif

Edited by unforgiven

If you could prove there was a God that would make free will pretty pointless wouldn't it?

Not really. He gave us Free Will to choose for ourselves. We know our story ends one of two ways. It's up to us.

• Like 1