Tromix conversion lead time is down to 90 days.

post-3950-0-57399000-1458619820_thumb.jpgpost-3950-0-54435300-1458619865.jpg

So do we get our Form 1 SBS tax stamp well in hand before getting on your cool short waiting list?  Inquiring minds wonder and stuff.  Serious.

Give Tony a call, and he'll get you on the right road..........

The contact info is on the TROMIX website....

Here are a couple Tony did for me......10" S-17 SBS & 11.5" TR-15 SBR

Edited by Jeaux E
  • Like 2

You can either do the Form 1 ahead of time, or we can register it here on a Form 2 for you, then transfer it via a Form 3 to a third class dealer in your state.  Then it would transfer to you via a Form 4.

Tony Rumore

Tromix

SaigaSBS8-10-12.jpg

S-17.jpg

• Like 1

Others might wonder here also so this is a public question.  Which process would be the quickest?  The easiest?  The cheapest?  My understanding is my local Class 3 Dealer charges an additional $100 for running such a transfer through his books.   I have a 6 year old NIB S12.

E-filed Form 1 on a trust will be quicker than waiting for a Form 3 and then a paper Form 4.  Especially if you add Tony's lead time on to the Forms 3 and 4.  Current return times posted to nfatracker.com on an e-filed Form 1 seem to be about 90 days, so in theory your form could be returned about the time Tony is ready to work on it.  The trend graph has been showing processing times decreasing, but it looks like it might be flattening out and may start going up again as they get into all the forms that were filed starting in January once 41F was announced.

• Like 1

My most recent Form1 which was efiled on January 1, was disapproved on April 5, for a total of 95 days.  The PDF of the disapproved from included at the end, a note from the inspector what the error was, and the instruction to resubmit, and then contact him at the email address that was also given, for expedited approval.  I wrote him back for clarification, and not only did he reply immediately, when I resubmitted the form and replied back with the new form's tracking number, he had approved it and I received the email notification within under 15 minutes.  I shit you not.  Of course, I had to pay another $200, but the original $200 is supposed to be refunded, eventually.

Of course, the information has been out there for a while, that if there is an error on your e-form, you can resubmit and you don't have to go back to the end of the line.  But the processing time on the resubmission tends to be a few days for most people rather than a few minutes.  I just happened to draw an inspector who rocks, apparently.

• Like 1