Cruz is unelectable, he just LOOKS like a slimeball, damn few people would invite him to their barbecue.

Another Gary Hart - big noise,$100 haircuts, ego twice the size of the ass backing it- and lots of smoke and noise as he explodes in living color and HD on the 6o'clock news.

• Like 2

Its part of the game. Power and money gives you access to things you would normally not have access to. They are all bad actors, which makes this circus all the more fun.

"Politics is war without bloodshed, while war is politics with bloodshed.” – Mao Tse-Tung

• Like 1

Knock it off Yakdung. This entire story and source is horseshit and you know it. How bout posting some internet sources that "prove" Bush had the ACE blowing up levees in NO during Katrina. It's on the internet it must be true.

Knock it off Yakdung. This entire story and source is horseshit and you know it. How bout posting some internet sources that "prove" Bush had the ACE blowing up levees in NO during Katrina. It's on the internet it must be true.

Belief in that NO story requires extreme numbers of melanophores.  

• Like 1

I seen alot of people blaming Trump for this article, however I believe it was Rubio's team that was working on this.

Either Way no one wants Cruz or Trump from the party/establishment/media, or other demoncrats.

And whats to worry about this, just means could be another clinton, that the worst thing he was brought up on was getting something from an intern in the oval office instead of his (insert anything) wife.

What I cannot fathom is this:

At this point all that needs to be looked at is the individuals record. Talk don't mean shit. Cruz is on record for defending the Constitution, standing up and being despised by the GOPe actually trying to do the things he claims.

Trump says many things we all want to hear but he used to be a Demoncrat, hung with the clintons, supported an AWB and that crock of unconstitutional shit barry care. At least to some extent, Cruz has walked the walk not just talked the talk.

Look at the alternative, a criminal, pathological lying bitch that is directly responsible for the murder of 4 Americans ( probably many more) and publicly lying about it and thinks she is some kind of f*cking monarch and a mummified, POS burned out, commie hippie.

The homo keynan, another pathological lying criminal has been destroying this country and everything we love about it for the last 7 years. No one looked at his record , he was not vetted, the GOPe has let this POS get away with murder, literally, the media gave this racist a total pass and TWICE, fraudulently IMO, has been degrading the office of POTUS for almost eight years. A simple look at his record and it was painfully obvious he was a shitbag. No college transcripts, birth record, shit they didn't even look at his life. Like where and how he grew up, took it in the ass and is a GD drug addict!!!! Ho-lee- shit.

All because he SAID a bunch of bullshit that as we are all so painfully aware are lies. The ONLY thing this faggot said that WAS true is that he was going to change ( DESTROY) this country.

In essence, there are so many that will allow the complete destruction of this country and you can sure as shit kiss your guns and ammo goodbye if the commies win. There is so much butt hurt because of some perceived notion that they are screwing me so I'll screw them. The commie democrats are eating his shit up and this is how they have won in the past. I don't like trump, I don't trust him and he acts like a punk ass junior high boy, he damn sure doesn't act presidential but if he gets the shot, he is who I will vote for.

It is imperative that the racist, commie, muslim, homo agenda be defeated once and for all in this country because my friends if the bitch or the hippie get in that's it. Game over. As the warden said to Dufresne in " Shawshank redemption", you'll think you've been f*cked by a train.

Edited by JAG
  • Like 2

Trump brags about his own whore chasing

And married women...

+1 married whores. It happens ;) Hoes be hoes.... as some would say. My wife can do whatever she wants. What I do about it is up to me. Men move on to the next....