• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why? My self worth is not dictated by whom the Rebublican Party runs for office. I would think things would be much worse for Democrats...Communist or Communist Lite Cankles.

I feel bad for anyone who believes that we have something other than a two party system. I feel very bad that we HAVE a two party system. 

I'm voting for Trump because I want 4 solid years of good South Park episodes.....

Posted Images

Trump, BECAUSE.......

Nothing else  has worked!   We vote, but never get what we voted FOR (or in most cases we get what we voted against). The world has gone crazy, so maybe we need some crazy!

• Like 1

Uncle Ted weighs in:

Ted Nugent via Facebook:

At this time I do not endorse Donald Trump anymore than I endorse Ted Cruz as I admire both gentlemen. But these points are SO damn special!

Obama is against Trump
The Media is against Trump
The establishment Democrats are against Trump
The establishment Republicans are against Trump
The Pope is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump
Black Lives Matter is against Trump
MoveOn. Org is against Trump
Koch Bro’s are against Trump
Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump

Bonus points:

Cher says she will leave the country
Mylie Cyrus says she will leave the country
Whoopi says she will leave the country
Rosie says she will leave the country
Al Sharpton says he will leave the country
Gov. Brown says California will build a wall

Sounds like the kinda president the US needs!

http://clashdaily.com/2016/03/ted-nugent-posts-this-about-trump-on-facebook-and-melts-the-internet/

• Like 6

So, Trump has disavowed his pledge (like it meant anything...) to support whoever is the repub nominee.  Look forward to two things:

1.  Trump running as a third party nominee and

2.  A landslide victory for Hitlery.

How can we be so freaking stupid??????????????????

• Like 1

I can't ever remember when a party has turned against it's own self like the republicans have this year.

Trump is the clear nominee and the whole republican party is turning against him and doing everything in their power to bring him down.

I've never seen that before. Usually the others will admit defeat and get behind the frontrunner…not this year.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

Trump is FAR from the nominee, the liberals who cant wait to run against him want us to think so but it aint true

If and only IF he gets to the number he will be the nominee, and I would then have to vote for him.

If he fails to get the number, the rules will call for a second ballot at the convention .

Play by the fuckin rules!!

Its when you change the rules to fit, then you incur anarchy 

• Like 1

So, Trump has disavowed his pledge (like it meant anything...) to support whoever is the repub nominee.  Look forward to two things:

I see you conveniently forgot to mention that the other 2 republican candidates also said they would not support the nominee.

I see you conveniently forgot to mention that the other 2 republican candidates also said they would not support the nominee.

So you think Cruz or Kasich will have the same effect?  I don't think so, that is why I didn't mention them -- they are inconsequential in this case and for Kasich, in any case!

Here's the Trump phenomenon in a nut shell.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

You are giving trump waaaaay too much credit.  I honestly doubt that he has any other reason than ego and power behind his run -- look at his responses to simple questions, they surely don't show he is taking the future of this country seriously...

Here's the Trump phenomenon in a nut shell.attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

You are giving trump waaaaay too much credit. I honestly doubt that he has any other reason than ego and power behind his run -- look at his responses to simple questions, they surely don't show he is taking the future of this country seriously...
No, I'm not giving Trump credit for anything.

The way I see it, he represents (to his supporters) a non politician running against the political class of corruptocrats on both sides. Both parties have become two heads of the same snake.

Trump just happens to be the guy that tapped into the anger and disenfranchisement of the voters. I think it was purely accidental and he was just as surprised as the rest of us when he started gaining traction for his outrageous claims.

Either way, as it is where you and I live, come the general election we have no voice in this liberal, leftist cesspool of fellow voters.

I think this is the first time in my thirty plus years of voting that the primary may still be in question by the time it gets to Or.

Edited by Long Shot
  • Like 2

Finally watched last night's Libertarian debate on Stossel.. amazing that the leading party candidates can make someone as batshit crazy as McAfee look sane...

• Like 1

Hello

We need to stop talking about the RNC and their "Proxy Convention" crap and start talking about what we can do to recoup the General Election, which we, the voters own (unless George Soros steps in with his voting machines)

How about a mass write-in vote for whichever candidate garners the most delegates in the Primary? It will only work if we start this discussion NOW, and start exploring the possibilities of what can be done in different States. I'm reasonably certain that their is still a write-in slot on the ballot right up to the November election day.

To hell with the RNC demonrats and their convention, they only have as much power as we give them.

If Trump gets the most votes, we vote for Trump (he's not my first choice, but what's fair is fair) Likewise, if Cruz happens to sprint toward the finish line...

JMHO.....

-Guido in TX