Hunter Cayll

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I built his Saiga 12, his original VEPR and his first Open Competition Pistol. The pistol was much more modified than the shotgun as it has to be controlled by his nubs, I had to design special safeties, mag release, etc. so he could manipulate the firearm.

Jack Travers

JT Engineering

PS: I am rejoining as a business member of the Forum as soon as I get hold of Mac.

Edited by GySgt New River
  • Like 4

Thanks guys, appreciate it!!!!  Got my prosthesis today after being on crutches for a year, what a difference.  Will take some time to get use to it, but I will be back in competition in about 6 weeks!!

Jack

• Like 3

Whoa. Didn't know you had that going on.

Engineering guns/ manuals of arms to deal with that kind of thing is a really unique and interesting situation. I'd love to see a write up or the videos on how you guys develop the gear and techniques.

He constantly practices and wants to make a career of it, so he definitely does the work.  Sometimes he would stay at my place while we developed the weapons systems and test/develop at my private range.  He is definitely fast with that shotgun.

Jack