• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a "one gun only" situation, I don't think I'd ever pick a handgun over a rifle/carbine.

Dis one...  

Or dis.   Which compass direction is Hillary giving a speech to her dumbass supporters at now.   Sorry they got to bulls**t so long before actually firing it though.     And I still woul

Posted Images

Actually the Beretta has a proven history of catastrophic slide failure with high round count.

But the others you list are known to be rock solid

That was with a locking block that has been improved on long ago, and also ZERO tracking of things like the age of mainsprings, mags, etc. When you factor those in, it has a superb record.

Actually the Beretta has a proven history of catastrophic slide failure with high round count.

But the others you list are known to be rock solid

That was with a locking block that has been improved on long ago, and also ZERO tracking of things like the age of mainsprings, mags, etc. When you factor those in, it has a superb record.

That's why the Seals had to reinforce the slides. Nothing at all wrong with them. They just wanted to weld on the slides.