Thought I would share a video of my daughter Kayla singing the National Anthem yesterday at the City of Chelsea's 20th Celebration. So proud of this young lady:

https://youtu.be/kslwVkubsZQ

Sorry, for some reason it is not embedding the video so you will have to click on the link.

Edited by Spacehog
  • Like 6

Spacehog,

I just watched the video. You have good reason to be proud; your daughter has a beautiful voice, and did a great job signing the National Anthem. Thank you both!

+1 

Also, I seem to get a little dust in my eyes or something whenever I hear The National Anthem sung this well. This time is no exception.

Edited by Hawk451
  • Like 3

Spacehog,

I just watched the video. You have good reason to be proud; your daughter has a beautiful voice, and did a great job signing the National Anthem. Thank you both!

+1 

Also, I seem to get a little dust in my eyes or something whenever I hear The National Anthem sung this well. This time is no exception.

Thanks guys. This is what she wants to do for a living. She is very grounded and doesn't care whether she is famous or not. She just wants to be in music ministry and honor Him who gave her such a wonderful gift to begin with.

• Like 2