Too many people.  Too few resources.  Out of control population increases.  Too many fucking people.  This is only discussing the future of human adaptation.  Right now things do not look good at all.  Unless Mother Nature hits us, the next 1000 years are going to be very distressing to the Human Species.

Just me.  HB.  Agnostic.  Respectfully.  All I have is a BS in registered nursing.  A hard science degree.  Not enough.  We need a college professor in science to come on board and set us all straight.  Including me.  Again, respectfully.  Evolution is only a theory.  But it has withstood many tests.

stossel (john)  claims whole planet could fit into texas with no larger density than any major city....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT_CxJfFgh0

we dont have a pop prob, we have a butthole prob, the buttholes control food, and thus create prob

Edited by saltydecimator
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are all evolving toward eternity.  The question is where will each of us spend it?

With a name like GRUMPY, I know a thing or two about ARGUING!  BUT just pushing everyone for an arguement is NOT what we are here for! I will put up with a bunch of shit, IF the poster also shares kno

.....or the Cambrian explosion....or the issue with the fossil record...or Hackel's fraud...or Miller's experiment, simulating early Earth's atmosphere, producing cyanide.....or irreducible complexity

Posted Images

and remember folks, at the end of the day, if we were all Borg, it would be a real boring world so lets not let our butts get hurt over who believes what, ya?

I cannot make anyone see into this, you have to want to for yourself. But most are too closed minded to ever stray from what they have been taught, and take offense to anything different.

These are the people who are stuck in a rut and will never evolve. 

and sadly, it is about 98% of the worlds population.

so basically aethisim is its own belief, you just believe opposite of everyone else?!?!?! go to meetings, talk about un-belief, how silly everyone else beliefs are? thats a religion brew!  bible says in romans 1;20,  that you can look at nature, see its complexity, and basically know that lightning striking the muck puddle didnt create it...

http://biblehub.com/romans/1-20.htm

believe what you want, but dont get offended at folks who still believe in an Almighty God

Edited by saltydecimator

"If you can understand this, then you have already evolved"

That is true. But I believe this "evolution" has come too late. A recent scientific paper was published by the most intelligent people on earth. And they concluded that the current population is so brainwashed by religion and or politics.That even if we did discover intelligent alien life in the universe....that the human race will be awed for a few years. Then we would go back to business as usual. Nothing in long run will change religious or political wise and we will continue doing what we do best. Killing ourselves

i also dont believe that just because some form of alien life is discovered it immediately proves religion is false.... why would it have to be the way you described?

Micro evolution is a fact like hair color or height. Macro evolution where we evolve from fish climbing out of the water has never been proven . Theory is an idea untill it is proven. Macro generation is therory.

Some say we should not believe what the bible teaches because it I written by men. If that is the case then we should not believe some of the crap that gets posted on this forum.

If you do not believe in God fine that is your right. Now stop boring us.

easy with the hate bro, its not boring, just cause you believe in God doesnt mean  "AI" couldnt exist....i feel we are seconds away from a "terminator" type sitch.... its just like obama and his race war that never happened.... they were itching for it nad pushing for it, but it never happened. why? i point to God, it wasnt time yet, wasnt in the plan, etc

Darwin himself renounced the theory later in life when he had more knowledge.

From a strictly non religious point of view... evidence of intelligent design far outweigh any evidence of  macroevolution..

Its plain that a species can and will adapt over time to any given environment within limits.

There is absolutely NO evidence in the fossil record or otherwise that a species can change into another species.

so believing in science takes more logical leaping than believing in a Supreme Being.... how very perplexing!

I thought we were talking about future mankind evolution.  Not religious beliefs.  Seems most of the religious posts, (not all of them) are pulling down this excellent topic of discussion.  I also do not care if you are a believer, that is between you and your God.  But please do not interject religious points of view that are not compatible with the subject at hand.  Future Mankind Evolution.  Respectfully.  Thank you.  HB

Evolution is fake, global warming is a conspiracy theory, god is not dead. That about covers the level of derp

You do know the bible also says that god stopped the sun from going around the earth, right? How derp is that? God forgot that the earth revolves around the sun haha

Hb of cj is right and I'm egging on the crazies in my own thread haha. After this post I'm getting back to the original topic

you asked for religious input on future evolution, just trollingor what?!!?!

well future E assumes some pastE , which if you dont believe in, then this thread is irrelevant, thus  arguin the point that any "evolution" happened already...

back to my borg statements, if you cant take counter-thought, whats the point of having thought at all?!?!?

Edited by saltydecimator

Evolution is fake, global warming is a conspiracy theory, god is not dead. That about covers the level of derp

You do know the bible also says that god stopped the sun from going around the earth, right? How derp is that? God forgot that the earth revolves around the sun haha

Hb of cj is right and I'm egging on the crazies in my own thread haha. After this post I'm getting back to the original topic

must....not.....feed......

I'm at work right now. But I would also like to discuss the different type of cyborgs, civilization classifications and how were on the verge of class 1, and what being able to detect gravity waves for the first time means for us and the search of alien civilizations, and the possible discovery of a Dyson sphere

Edited by Yugopap4me

Def too much time on his hands...

P.S. it is "We're" as is we are and not were.  I'm loving the degeneration of simple spelling and grammar skills so evidenced in today's generation -- sheesh maybe it would be more productive to talk about de-evolution...

Edited by Odd Man Out

Great come back! Dish it out but can't take it. It's okay. Use a little lube...the big truth hurts

Women are icky..that's why there's none on this site. But I'm still here for you to bash. I can take it. Because I know you want me to. So keep them comming. Mmmmmmm

Edited by Yugopap4me

"Are you alluding that you are a female?"

Calm down pervert.

No you idiot I'm not a female. Because a female would never talk to you. So tuck your boner back into your underwear so your mom can't see it

But you can always private message me if your still curious. I know you are. A female that's into AKs..I bet that gets you going huh? That's why you asked if I was seriously female

Edited by Yugopap4me

Btw. I took a screen shot of "Unforgiven" and I's private conversation.

And he is going to forward my texts to the admin like a little girl. He can't even fight his own battles.

Very funny for a guy with a Spartan helmet as his avatar haha

Stolen Valor law should be applied here. Because Spartan he is not haha. What a joke

daaaaaang, im not tryin to be devils advocate, (or get banned myself) but was he that bad? kinda went both ways, mud from both sides.... i guess the commetns about gettin off to a chick that liked guns was rather inappropriate....NEVER MIND,

457JP8VL.jpg

this isnt really the place for all that, gun owners are typically rather religious inclined, and have strong feelings about stuff.... mainly guns.  hahah holy crap thats not descriptive at all....

basically, i guess reddit or the lke is a better place for him?

daaaaaang, im not tryin to be devils advocate, (or get banned myself) but was he that bad? kinda went both ways, mud from both sides.... i guess the commetns about gettin off to a chick that liked guns was rather inappropriate....NEVER MIND,

457JP8VL.jpg

this isnt really the place for all that, gun owners are typically rather religious inclined, and have strong feelings about stuff.... mainly guns.  hahah holy crap thats not descriptive at all....

basically, i guess reddit or the lke is a better place for him?

you are seeing this from a singular event.. there were several warnings for other mods over time for other disruptive behavior..

(a "scientific" trend if you will) My hypothesis is that nothing good could come from the troll as the the behavior was predictable.

Banning was the cure to a continuing problem..

yeahsciencebitch.PNG

I for one believe things did get out of hand .... for all parties.  I may have been a cause which I regret.  However, it could have been just dumped into the fight club section and sealed except for us with the pass word?  Kinda like a big hammer on an ant.  Nobody had to be banned.  And for how long?  Selective enforcement?  It can get rough here from lots of folks.  Gotta be tough and be correct.  Respectfully.  HB

Look, the guy had multiple warnings for trolling... and opened a new thread to simply create drama with one of our vendors and attacked him personally in the general section. Nothing to do with guns or buisness.. just being ugly "because"... this ain't tumbler. Dude is gone..... forever.. moving on..

• Like 4

His goal was to create drama and get attention... he achieved his goal...

lastly, if I allowed bias to guide the hammer, the landscape would look far different..

he got removed for repeated shitty behavior, not bias..

• Like 4

With a name like GRUMPY, I know a thing or two about ARGUING!  BUT just pushing everyone for an arguement is NOT what we are here for! I will put up with a bunch of shit, IF the poster also shares knowledge and is helpful to those who need help.

BUT

If all I wanted was to argue, i could have stayed with my ex wife!

Once again Juggs has shown his excellent moderation!

• Like 5