What folding adapter rear trunion do I need?

I am in the proccess of converting a 19 inch S12 I bought over to PG and folding stock.

It's just the plain triangle stock ( like a Krink) I don't have a rear trunion yet need to buy one.

Now I sent off a F1 for this thing after I test shot it and it runs 100% with cheapo WALLYWORLD birdshot.

So once the F1 gets back I'll be moving the FCG forward adding the folder and PG and chopping the barrel to 8 or 10 inches.

Form(s) were sent for 8 inches in Dec 2015)

One more F1 to send out before 41F comes in.

So what rear folding trunion would everyone recommend  for the S12 to properly convert it?

Thanks

A "plain triangle stock like a Krink stock" really doesn't give the info needed for anyone to make a suggestion. You either have a triangle stock that is a factory type folding stock that only works with a complete rear folding trunnion replacement or some other aftermarket variant of said stock, that needs a different aftermarket style (usually bolt on type) folding mechanism.

OK figured it out. ( thanks google images LOL) 

It's a Russian Izhmash AK-100 Folding stock.

I just need to find a rear trunnion. 

Sorry even though I have a pre 89 norinco and a pre 89 polytech red side folder I don't stay up on all the makes and models of the AK series. since they rename them as fast as they ban them to keep them coming in. 

So where would I find the rear trunnion?

Found this one as the cheapest. 

http://russtock.com/product?id=310

Any better price for these out there? since it's double what I paid for the stock with the factory rubber pad.

I know I need the 5.5mm pin for it too.  I'll probably just turn the pin out on my Atlas T42 lathe. 

Thanks

Rich

I don't think there is a 5.5mm triangle stock, only poly stocks. I think all factory triangle stocks are 4.5mm. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

AKBuilder.com sells 4.5mm folding trunnion parts.

Edit; Nevermind. Correcting myself....

https://www.legionusa.com/russian-folding-ak-100-buttstock-metal.html

https://www.legionusa.com/ak-100-folding-buttstock-mechanism-rear-block.html

The 5.5mm stuff is always more expensive than the 4.5mm parts.

Can't remember where I got that info about there only being 4.5mm triangle stocks. Hmmmm

Edited by Mullet Man

Oh and the folding latch mechanism that gets installed under the front trunnion in the receiver is different for the S12 than it is a normal AK. If you're a machinist, I'd think you could make a rifle folding latch work, or AKBuilder sells or used to (check their sight), the S12 style front latch mechanism/parts.

Thanks,

No not a Machinist Work Medical field 3 days a week ( nice bennies) self employed the other 4 (blacksmith/metal worker)

Did my 1st SBS on that old ATLAS and chipped out some F1 cans.

Not ashamed to admit I'm no expert on the S12, had one before that was the 28 inch model and a NIGHTMARE right out of the box, got it running and then sold it to upgrade to another NFA item.

This S12 works right out of the box.

When the EO for the non importation of them hit, I ran out that night and bought another one. then sent the form(s) out last Dec 2015.

So right now I'm gathering parts and info on the conversion. 

I need more mags, drums, rear trunnion and my approved F1 then I'll strip it, chop it, bead blast it, re park, and assemble. 

Maybe try to creakote it like original after I park it. not sure on that yet.

Then a range trip. 

Rich