Miracle spring water!!?? How does this hustle work?

I'm flipping through the channals this morning and I come accross a preacher pushing "miracle spring water." Spring water that will heal your body, mind and financial needs. Complete with dozens and dozens of testimonials about how the maricle spring water really works!! The preacher even prays for the people watching. Disgusted by what I am seeing I decide to call the number on the screen. They ask for you first name and ask that you spell it out...same with second, address, etc, etc. I obviously trolled them with not very Christian language.. They never ask for payment info or ask you pay for shipping. How does this hustle work?? I know it's not legit. But somehow he's made million of dollars off of it.

He even claims by drinking this water, God can send money straight into my bank account!! Whhhatt!? I should quit my job now.

But here's a article about it. Crazy,crazy, strange world I live in. http://m.christianpost.com/news/controversial-televangelist-peter-popoff-hawks-miracle-water-93290/

Edited by Yugopap4me

now we are race baiting??

Oh please......you are such an idiot

Now go away or I shall taunt you againhaha.gif

Iine shamelessly stolen from Monty Python Holy Grailhaha.gif

Edit to add...I should have known satellite TV was above your pay gradehaha.gif  

Edited by unforgiven

jesus was the greatest con man in history...031.gif

Really?  How did he profit or otherwise con others from his historical life and death on the cross?  The time will come when you will bow before Him and acknowledge Him as Lord of all regardless of what you think now.  

In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

Who, being in very nature[a] God,

did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;

rather, he made himself nothing

by taking the very nature[b] of a servant,

being made in human likeness.

And being found in appearance as a man,

he humbled himself

by becoming obedient to death—

even death on a cross!

Therefore God exalted him to the highest place

and gave him the name that is above every name,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,

in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,

to the glory of God the Father.

Philippians 2: 5-11  NIV

It is written: “‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.’”

Romans 14:11  NIV

• Like 3

Here's one question I always love to ask Christians. If your god loves you so much and you have such a real relationship with him. Then why doesn't he talk to you. And if he does talk to you what does he say????

Or are the conversations private?

He speaks to those who are born again through the scriptures, through answers to prayer and through the Holy Spirit that comes to reside in your heart when you confess your sin and invite Him in to be the Lord of your life.  You will not have that joy until you exercise enough faith to earnestly seek Him and act on that faith by being born again.

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.[a]

“How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’

John 3:3-7  NIV

So yes, God does speak to those who repent and are truly born again.

• Like 1

"To be clear, he doesn't speak to us in a booming voice from the sky, its more of an inner subtle voice (telepathy if you want). "

Do you not realize how crazy it sounds to say a sky god speaks to you through telepathy??? Nobody is sending anybody telepathic messages...to either your brain, heart, soul whatever.

I love the quote in the movie "book of Eli" when one of the soldiers hunting for the bible asks "why are we wasting all this time and effort looking for a book!? To which the Governor responds "it's not a book!!! It's a weapon!!!"

It's obviously clear that it is too. This one book has millions and millions of people

Following it, and saying that the "author" speaks to them through telepathy. And millions and millions have died by it

Edited by Yugopap4me

The moment you admit that there are things that you don't understand...

My wife and I inadvertantly share messages, sometimes, without talking. Can I explain it? No.

One time, I very randomly picked up a loaf of french bread coming home from work. I had no idea that she and her friend had made spaghetti for dinner and had joked about sending me a mental message. You should have seen the look on her friends face when I walked through the door!

• Like 1

"20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me."

Revelation 3:20  NIV

God does not lie or deceive.  If one comes to Him on His terms, repents of their sins and invites Jesus Christ into his /her heart, the Lord will make His home there through the indwelling Holy Spirit.  God does speak to us through Scripture, answers to prayer and the quiet inner voice of the Holy Spirit.  It may be hard to believe but you can only experience it by trusting God and then experiencing the truth of His Word.  Some change radically at the new birth and some grow more slowly, but all receive the free gift of salvation and the help of the Holy Spirit.  

• Like 2

"20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me."

Revelation 3:20  NIV

God does not lie or deceive.  If one comes to Him on His terms, repents of their sins and invites Jesus Christ into his /her heart, the Lord will make His home there through the indwelling Holy Spirit.  God does speak to us through Scripture, answers to prayer and the quiet inner voice of the Holy Spirit.  It may be hard to believe but you can only experience it by trusting God and then experiencing the truth of His Word.  Some change radically at the new birth and some grow more slowly, but all receive the free gift of salvation and the help of the Holy Spirit.  

Very well put.

• Like 1

The moment you admit that there are things that you don't understand...

My wife and I inadvertantly share messages, sometimes, without talking. Can I explain it? No.

One time, I very randomly picked up a loaf of french bread coming home from work. I had no idea that she and her friend had made spaghetti for dinner and had joked about sending me a mental message. You should have seen the look on her friends face when I walked through the door!

Thats pretty common with close couples, simultaneously saying the same things ect.

This is clearly a MATT 7:6 sort of conversation  

80% of people are severely dehydrated so maybe it will work? Aside from fluoridated water, any H20 will do. Drink a gallon a day to get all that nasty shit you ate at McDonalds out of your system. Beat the heat!

Well that has to be the best and brightest side of this thread!

Nice

Btw. I took a screen shot of "Unforgiven" and I's private conversation.

And he is going to forward my texts to the admin like a little girl. He can't even fight his own battles.

Very funny for a guy with a Spartan helmet as his avatar haha

Stolen Valor law should be applied here. Because Spartan he is not haha. What a joke

The problem with Christianity today is that the non believers are running it.

They also are injecting their warped interpretations of scripture and making them doctrine of their brand of Christian religion.

They push what they believe instead of what the scripture actually means.

• Like 1

Btw. I took a screen shot of "Unforgiven" and I's private conversation.

And he is going to forward my texts to the admin like a little girl. He can't even fight his own battles.

Very funny for a guy with a Spartan helmet as his avatar haha

Stolen Valor law should be applied here. Because Spartan he is not haha. What a joke

Just get over it or leave. Nobody cares, it's a blog!

If you keep this up the Mods will yank you.

• Like 1