Alien megastructure discovery more and more likely

A F3 star about 454 PC away.  Right at 14.26 hours at Warp Factor 7.  The big problem would be trying to go that fast through that space.  Space there is very curved.  Lots of mass in the way.  Too many gravity wells.  The Enterprise could never obtain that high of warp speed.  Way too dangerous.

The ship's computer would reject that course through that space that fast.  Sulu should know better even entering that information into the computer.  Even Spock would shake his head.  No way.  So we will not know for awhile what is causing all that dimness in that star system.  Oh well.  :) :)

• Like 3

A F3 star about 454 PC away.  Right at 14.26 hours at Warp Factor 7.  The big problem would be trying to go that fast through that space.  Space there is very curved.  Lots of mass in the way.  Too many gravity wells.  The Enterprise could never obtain that high of warp speed.  Way too dangerous.

The ship's computer would reject that course through that space that fast.  Sulu should know better even entering that information into the computer.  Even Spock would shake his head.  No way.  So we will not know for awhile what is causing all that dimness in that star system.  Oh well.  smile.pngsmile.png

big_smile.gif ...but we have enough dimness in our own star system to worry about.

• Like 10

It's not you.  You just got sucked into another black hole...

Hey!!!

I hereby nominate Yugopap and Jdeko as the official Saiga12 couple!!!

Couple of whats I'll leave to you...

If that was too mean, sorry.

In all fairness, Jdeko doesn't seem to be a troll.

He she or whateveramazing.gif ,I have seen no nasty behavior or insults, unless I have missed something?

Can't someone just sneak over there at night and take a look?

NO! I dont want to know!!!!!

• Like 1

Btw. I took a screen shot of "Unforgiven" and I's private conversation.

And he is going to forward my texts to the admin like a little girl. He can't even fight his own battles.

Very funny for a guy with a Spartan helmet as his avatar haha

Stolen Valor law should be applied here. Because Spartan he is not haha. What a joke

Very very fascinating. A Dyson sphere may not be too far off in our future. Seeing that we ourselves are taking serious efforts to mine the resources of the moon and other bodies in space.

http://www.space.com/31810-alien-megastructure-star-flickering-mystery-continues.html

Freeman was talking about an exterstrial advanced civilization Sooooo!

theoretical physics (?) is all so theoretical!

what happens if there is really nothing out there?  like, 100% chance there isnt... and i dont mean  microbes, i mean, lil green men??????  then what does that mean?  not being obnoxious, what does that mean for the david ducuvhonys (sp) of the world?

theoretical physics (?) is all so theoretical!

what happens if there is really nothing out there? like, 100% chance there isnt... and i dont mean microbes, i mean, lil green men?????? then what does that mean? not being obnoxious, what does that mean for the david ducuvhonys (sp) of the world?

I think there's a 100% probability that your claim of 100% chance of non-existence is improbable. You cannot prove a negative.

It's highly theoretical to assume that life only exist here.

All said if we cannot reach it cannot see it, does it even exist? Do you exist when I'm not online? Do I when you're not?

Theoretical physicst is what lead to splitting of atoms, we know that worked. That was pretty well calculated increibly complicated stuff. Hard to believe that's the only thing he ever got right.

Or does Japan only exist when we're bombing it?

• Like 3

The universe is so big, we not only have no idea WHAT may be out there, we have no real concept of how much 'there' there IS out there!!!!!

Thousands of technological species may have come and gone and the radiation from their technology still millennia from reaching us.

Or we may be alone......

• Like 3

The universe is so big, we not only have no idea WHAT may be out there, we have no real concept of how much 'there' there IS out there!!!!!

Thousands of technological species may have come and gone and the radiation from their technology still millennia from reaching us.

Or we may be alone......

...or all of you are nothing but figments of my imagination, and I am ALONE.

• Like 3

In that case, would you mind imagining that I'm married to a 25-year-old bikini supermodel astrophysicist who thinks I'm the love child of Adonis and Priapus, is madly in love with me, and whose favorite recreational activities are making love and shooting guns?

• Like 1

In that case, would you mind imagining that I'm married to a 25-year-old bikini supermodel astrophysicist who thinks I'm the love child of Adonis and Priapus, is madly in love with me, and whose favorite recreational activities are making love and shooting guns?

Sorry. I've got that one covered already, and she's a sex addict and world class chef too.

• Like 1