US Made R&R Bolts now in stock!

The first batch of US made R&R Saiga 12 bolts are now in stock.  Bolts are complete with extractor, spring and firing pin.  Price is $275 and supply is limited so call Robert at (503)551-7283 to order.  I should have the bolts listed on the website by tonight.  Bolts are machined from 4140 and heat treated to 50 Rockwell then Cerecoated Sniper Grey.

Doug

post-22191-0-49207200-1461099080_thumb.jpg

• Like 5
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Are the bolts profiled for cycling low brass shots shells or is the profile the same as a stock saiga 12 bolt? I will definatly buy one if it is profiled for low brass and to have the original as an extra.

Dave

The R&R bolts were designed to work with low brass shells, thats all we shoot in competition.  They will also work with high brass loads.

Doug

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

The first batch of US made R&R Saiga 12 bolts are now in stock. Bolts are complete with extractor, spring and firing pin. Price is $275 and supply is limited so call Robert at (503)551-7283 to order. I should have the bolts listed on the website by tonight. Bolts are machined from 4140 and heat treated to 50 Rockwell then Cerecoated Sniper Grey.

Doug

Bolts 4-19-16.JPG

Do these work in the V-12 also?

• 3 months later...

Yes, it will work with the V-12.

Doug

Thanks for that answer. I've had a few people ask me of a source or whether yours would work. I had to tell them to email R&R. I think if I tell them it works for sure, they will be a lot more motivated to follow through.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

Does K-USA offer spare parts? Theres still alot of S-12's and V-12's out there and Im confident people dont want them to turn into an oversized paper weight due to the failure of a bolthead,extractor or carrier. I gotta give R&R props for manufacturing spare parts and what do you know they sold out! I suggest the owner reconsider as I dont think his design of shotgun would begin to match the numbers of S12/v12's already sold and on the street or the K12 out now. Nothing against his design but they seem to to be niche of a niche and not to mention expensive.

I've had this conversation several times with Robert.  He is a very small shop (1 man with some part time help) and has a limited amount of time and money to invest in parts and guns.  He was disappointed that the bolts sold so slowly.  He cannot afford to put thousands of dollars into inventory that will not sell in a reasonable amount of time.  If a larger company that wanted to stock Saiga bolts decided to buy a bunch he might be willing to make a batch.  As for his decision to produce his own shotgun design, I guess since its his company, he gets to make the decisions. 

Doug

• Like 1