Harriet Tubman To Replace Andy Jackson On US Five Dollar Bill? ...

My Lord Darth:  We also agree on Gold And Silver being real money and the printed shit we use today are just Federal Reserve Debt Instruments.  You see, we do agree on some things.  Some suggest taking half your cash and converting it to G&S ASAP.

It will be interesting to see the reaction of the rest of the world when we finally complete pussifiying our new printed money.  What will end up on the Ben Franklin?  EVERYBODY world wide, (or nearly sosss) knows what a Uncle Ben is.  Who will replace Ben Franklin?

So, let the poor individuals who got a liberal Northern public education start the trashing of Uncle Ben Franklin.  To us with proper educations he was quite the man who was in the center of everything creating our New Nation.  Quite a guy actually with many talents.

But ... he was not a President.  And he ... well.  We will see how THIS plays out.  Anybody want to predict WHO ends up on a $100 bill?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This could be yet another in a string of diversionary tactics aimed at keeping us occupied with minutiae while much more important atrocities are happening.

Bullshit.  The founding fathers were British subjects and they committed high treason against their king.   You may hold whatever opinions you like about right and wrong, but facts are facts.

If folks were half as concerned about earning money than who's on it. We'd be a lot better off...

Posted Images

My Lord Darth:  We also agree on Gold And Silver being real money and the printed shit we use today are just Federal Reserve Debt Instruments.  You see, we do agree on some things.  Some suggest taking half your cash and converting it to G&S ASAP.

It will be interesting to see the reaction of the rest of the world when we finally complete pussifiying our new printed money.  What will end up on the Ben Franklin?  EVERYBODY world wide, (or nearly sosss) knows what a Uncle Ben is.  Who will replace Ben Franklin?

So, let the poor individuals who got a liberal Northern public education start the trashing of Uncle Ben Franklin.  To us with proper educations he was quite the man who was in the center of everything creating our New Nation.  Quite a guy actually with many talents.

But ... he was not a President.  And he ... well.  We will see how THIS plays out.  Anybody want to predict WHO ends up on a $100 bill?

Elvis or Prince!!  cool.png

Uncle Ben? How about an affirmative action Uncle Ben on the C-note?

Uncle-Bens.jpg

• Like 1

From a convo at work.....

Coworker: "Yeah!!!!  They replacing Jackson with Tubman."

Me:  "So, they replacing a Liberal with a woman who used a rifle to defend the freedom of herself and many others."

Coworker:  "Duhhh......Derp a derp a derp."

• Like 1

Once people realize and understand that our printed money is worth shit, things will get interesting.  We are already seeing this a little bit at Oregon Gun Shows.  Value trades and precious metals are beginning to be seen.  Asking cash prices are sky rocketing.

Once people realize and understand that our printed money is worth shit, things will get interesting.  We are already seeing this a little bit at Oregon Gun Shows.  Value trades and precious metals are beginning to be seen.  Asking cash prices are sky rocketing.

I tried to pay my mortgage with ammo and MRE's once, the bank didn't think it was funny. 

Paper money is very much still worth something, provided you participate in society and are not just out in a trailer in the woods. 

• Like 1

I tried to pay my mortgage with ammo and MRE's once, the bank didn't think it was funny. 

Paper money is very much still worth something, provided you participate in society and are not just out in a trailer in the woods. 

Pretty much that.  While there are and always will be issues with fiat currency, gold and silver are not money, they are commodities.  Not only are they commodities, they simply don't exist in the sorts of amounts needed to run the world economy given the current and potential future population levels.