Then what do we do after 4 years of Grump?  haha.gif

Haven't you heard? It's going to be great again, it'll be fantastic, it's going to be really really super terrifically spectacular, better than ever before!

Sounds familiar!

n-RON-POPEIL-large570.jpg122908BillyMays-a.jpg0ecd2eed44c39398bb370a0e0e70b2a4.jpg

• Like 3

Then what do we do after 4 years of Grump? :haha2:

Haven't you heard? It's going to be great again, it'll be fantastic, it's going to be really really super terrifically spectacular, better than ever before!

Sounds familiar!

n-RON-POPEIL-large570.jpg122908BillyMays-a.jpg0ecd2eed44c39398bb370a0e0e70b2a4.jpg

BUT WAIT, THERES MORE!

If you act now we'll get the best foreign policy people, the best VA people, the best people for everything everywhere. It's going to be unbelievable. You won't believe how wonderful it's going to be! You're going to say to yourselfs, wow, what a great choice we made! It's going to be great, it's just going to be great!

Edited by Long Shot
  • Like 2

Meh- just rip out the shag carpet that is full of seeds from Barry's friends cleaning their shit at parties, and get the smoke out of the curtains.

Your shit has seeds?

Havent seen one of those in 15 years.... and Brownies FTW

Then what do we do after 4 years of Grump?  haha.gif

Nope gonna suck no matter who or what for a long time to come.

• Like 1

Bernie is the biggest snake oil salesman thats running.

His products by design will not work, everyone knows they cant work, yet right now 1/4 of America is buying his elixcer.

They say that 5% of the U.S. population is criminally insane.  I think that figure needs to be adjusted!

Bernie is the biggest snake oil salesman thats running.

His products by design will not work, everyone knows they cant work, yet right now 1/4 of America is buying his elixcer.

They say that 5% of the U.S. population is criminally insane. I think that figure needs to be adjusted!
Why should allow them to mix their genes?

The Dems emptied the mental hospitals.

Edited by Sim_Player

Just a bit curious, but is my newsfeed from MSN the only one being barraged by ads of support for Hitlary? Over the last weekend, when checking my mail, I crossed over to MSN for weather and such and there was her ad about standing behind her. Apparently Microsoft is happy with where she will take the country. I am pretty well fed up with this campaign from both sides, but having my viewing and searching inundated with the likes of her is pushing the limits.

Cruz actually has an extremely high IQ, an excellent education and can quote the constitution front to back from memory.

He also has an irrefutable  record.

I doubt an anonymous detractor on this forum could come close to measuring up to his accomplishments.

My wife worked for HP as well.

If not for Fiorina HP would have folded up, cutting away the dead wood hurts, especially if you ARE the dead wood. 

• Like 3

If hillary wins it'll be the first time two presidents have had sex.

I guess that's kinda funny, in the way that fear factor was.

Well... Unless you count that one time Obungles had to choke on Slick Willie's white owl for his reluctant endorsement in 08.

Guess it depends on the definition of sex doesn't it?

• Like 1

Cruz actually has an extremely high IQ, an excellent education and can quote the constitution front to back from memory.

He also has an irrefutable  record.

I doubt an anonymous detractor on this forum could come close to measuring up to his accomplishments.

The biggest problem with Cruz is his mannerisms, his facial expressions, and the cadence of his voice. One look at the guy and you think "slimy used car salesman" and the second he opens his mouth it's "obnoxious preacher man" 

Politics and sales have a lot in common. As a politician, you are selling your image to the electorate for the voters to "buy". Often times it's less about what you say, but rather how you say it. It's great that he can quote the constitution from memory - it just sucks that he sounds like a creep when doing so.