All High Treason.  But of course she would then squeal like a spoiled baby that the First Amendment gives her the right to speak her mind.  That she does not have a clue the Second Amendment gives her that power to speak High Treason is quite tragic.

The rotten apple don't fall far from the ugly tree.

Why oh why can't o'l granny pantsuit just go to prison and shut these fuckstains up once and for all. It's mind numbing that the matriarch of the most successful crime family in the history of the world could be the front runner demonRat candidate.

Edited by Long Shot
  • Like 2

What else would one expect from a princess who has had Secret Service protection her entire life at tax payer expense? Of course she has no concept of a person's right to protect themselves. We are just the unwashed masses. Typical elitist mentality. A day is coming when enough is enough, and that time would seem to be rapidly approaching.

• Like 4

What else would one expect from a princess who has had Secret Service protection her entire life at tax payer expense? Of course she has no concept of a person's right to protect themselves. We are just the unwashed masses. Typical elitist mentality. A day is coming when enough is enough, and that time would seem to be rapidly approaching.

Ding Ding Ding Ding!

Every minute of her life she has had men with GUNS protecting her. 

But having an opinion isn't treason.  She has as much right to be a ignorant opinionated moron as anybody.

• Like 4

Lord Darth is correct.  Right now it is not High Treason to verbally abuse the US Constitution.  Perhaps it should be.  One of the many weaknesses in that document.  Also correct that this non august young lady is completely disconnected from mainstream reality?  But to her, her world is real.  To us, her world is fantasy land.  She can not cook per say.  Never cleaned a gun or a home.  Probably can not drive a manual tranny car.  Has never done laundry.  Never been exhausted, hot, cold, hungry or in total despair.

But ... and this may be true.  She has learned to be a political person.  I also suspect she has developed martial arts skills.

She has never worried where the money is going to come from to pay the bills.  Never probably has had to worry about money at all.  To her it is an abstract.  It has always been there.  She never has been on the brink of death.  Never been seriously injured.  To her pain is a broken designer fingernail.  Disaster to her is a bad face makeup day which she really needs.  Yep ... she is totally disconnected.  All she does have is a drive to be like her parents?  Is she helping Mommy volunteeringly? (sp)  All strange indeed.

It is good she may have the drive.  I do also believe that it is mis guided.

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 2

Just the image of her/it makes my skin crawl, along with the vile scum that spawned it.

Evil incarnate the lot of em.

First disarm your security detail bitch, then Maybe you have a cloven hoof to stand on.

• Like 2

Consider this. Momma loses the election (hopefully), or goes to prison. Possible 2020 ticket, Clinton (Chelsea)/Obama (Michelle), or Obama (Michelle)/ Clinton (Chelsea).

Then on down the road, we have the Obama kids who will be drafted into politics, possibly with Chelsea's offspring. The future looks very grim.

Sleep well!

Consider this. Momma loses the election (hopefully), or goes to prison. Possible 2020 ticket, Clinton (Chelsea)/Obama (Michelle), or Obama (Michelle)/ Clinton (Chelsea).[/size]

Then on down the road, we have the Obama kids who will be drafted into politics, possibly with Chelsea's offspring. The future looks very grim. [/size]

Sleep well![/size]

I have enough misery living in the today. I will not torture myself with ifs and when's. Learned to shed that weight just this year and it is.....liberating to say the least!

• Like 1

........... It's mind numbing that the matriarch of the most successful crime family in the history of the world could be the front runner demonRat candidate.

It is indeed! For any human with 2 functioning neurons the above statement is simply how far this country has gone off the cliff. One illegal criminal has already been allowed to usurp the office so another is just the progressives keeping in lockstep. If she is not indicted and charged there is no longer any law in this country and its just a nation of lawlessness. The writing is on the wall, now.

Progressive liberals are far, far more dangerous than hadji any day of the week, 24/7.

• Like 2

Let them ban everything, tired of this. 

Seriously look em dead in the eye and tell them go ahead do it... please

Or, quoting a line from the movie "Blood In, Blood Out" (1993), you can tell them to do this like I do when I start getting frustrated with arguing with close minded liberal types:

Just change the word "his" in this clip to "my." laugh.png032.gif

Edited by Gaddis

Just the image of her/it makes my skin crawl, along with the vile scum that spawned it.

First disarm your security detail bitch, then Maybe you have a cloven hoof to stand on.

LONG SHOT,

YA KNOW WHY SHE LOOKS LIKE THAT??

JANET RENO WAS HER DADDY!!

JESS1344

• Like 3

LONG SHOT,

JESS1344

Careful...Remember Waco....

• 2 weeks later...

LONG SHOT,

JESS1344

Careful...Remember Waco....

MACHINIST,

I NEVER HAVE, AND I NEVER WILL..........

JESS1344