Hi. Been away for a while.

If you were one of the people lacking a bolt, R&R has new US made ones for sale right now. 

Where do you do bowling pin matches that allow shotguns? I've done that with home rolled slugs but never in a match. Sound like a lot of fun.

No, I was one of the lucky ones that got my bolt back from Pauly, kind of before the stuff hit the fan. He did a really good job on it.

I go to Pin Matches once a month in Southern Ohio, it's called The Miami Rifle And Pistol Club. It's one of the oldest clubs in the country. The first part of the match is for pistols (any caliber), .22 rifles, You have to knock the pins (5) completely off the table in 20 seconds or less. You're going against the clock. After all the pistols & .22 rifles are done, the last part is for shotguns (obviously, the shotguns tear the pins up pretty bad). You must use shells with no smaller than #4 lead shot. The matches are open to the public. I just got invited to join, after being on the waiting list for 3 years.

Yes, it is a lot of fun.

• Like 1