Csspecs 10 rd saiga-12 magazines are ready.

Vepr 12 10 rounders soon?

I was told I'm not allowed to talk about items that are next in line, like steel already ordered and on its way... Makes too many phone calls which slows the production of said item down.

I just remembered. No one else here ever looks at the forums how will they know :D 

Yes 10 round vepr-12 mags are starting very soon.

• Like 3

Exciting news. Will the site have a price on the retrofit followers?

Update followers are free for people with our magazines.. I'll put the info up on the web store once I get done putting all the magazines together.

Check our biz section for the details.

• Like 1

Best news I've heard all day. On the V12 mags, will there be some sort of feature/added material that makes them go into a Vepr 12 magwell easier than a different company's mag without catching on the way in and insert more like a factory mag does?

Best news I've heard all day. On the V12 mags, will there be some sort of feature/added material that makes them go into a Vepr 12 magwell easier than a different company's mag without catching on the way in and insert more like a factory mag does?

Or maybe work on Saiga 433s

Exciting news. Will the site have a price on the retrofit followers?

Update followers are free for people with our magazines.. I'll put the info up on the web store once I get done putting all the magazines together.

Check our biz section for the details.

Awesome. I might wait until I can get a 10 to go with them.

• Like 1

I plan to use mine until they are scratched and dented, but even swatting them across a concrete floor at a match has failed to show any visible marks on mine.

Just so you all know, all current orders have shipped.. I was not entirely sure how long it was going to take to get them ready so I said Monday but everything went out today.

I won't know about scratched or dented until I get to the bottom of the pile. I have 35+ bins to go through assembling once I'm done I'll dump them. I have a bin of Vepr-12 8 round that are about to get dumped along with some refurbished stuff.. Sorry not a single 20 gauge magazine among them. I had someone buy every 20 gauge mag in any condition back a few weeks ago.

The follower is longer in the section that supports the bottom shell. This helps to prevent rim lock, which is a cause of low feeds with longer shells.

The follower also has spring guides that smooth loading.

My two arrived yesterday. These things are beautifully engineered and built to last for generations. The Russian slab side AK mags of the Saiga-12 world! I have an early Saiga-12 and they fit like a glove with no filing needed. Zero side to side slop. Just enough forward and aft play to snap into place and release with ease. Plenty of spring compression left after the 10th round to insert on a closed bolt.  Loaded them up with a variety of shells and hand cycled them through my Shotgun without a problem.  Will make a range date if it ever stops raining. angry.png

• Like 1

any chance of getting them in europe ?

We don't feel like we could properly support the product as an exported item.

so it's a matter of product support and not export ?

because i could easily pass on support

I don't know enough about exporting to answer, I do know that it is involved enough that most companies don't want to do it.

I prefer to be able to support things we sell, it is bad for business to not be able to fix problems.

If anyone knows more I'm happy to hear it..

• Like 1

I don't know enough about exporting to answer, I do know that it is involved enough that most companies don't want to do it.

I prefer to be able to support things we sell, it is bad for business to not be able to fix problems.

If anyone knows more I'm happy to hear it..

You are unnaturally  reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...

One small suggestion: I noticed other than the made in USA stamp there is nothing else to ID these mags. Your company name, website, S-12, 10 rd. or any other information for a stranger looking at a used mag at an auction or gun show could use if he wanted to know if this mag would fit his gun and hopefully benefit your future business by ordering a few more new ones if he likes them. Wouldn't have to be anything gaudy, could be fine print stamped on the floor plate.

Edited by Saiga Saga
  • Like 3