At least Ted argued (and won) Heller in front of the Supreme Court.

We could have been watching all of our guns being cut up, right now, like Australia.

Are you informed, at all?

Are you feeling a Bern?

Just go away.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

I think I know who exibites immature/childish behavior by the responses...Enjoying Cruz getting Trumped! Cruz isn't smart enough to know when to bow-out with a shred of dignity left! To quote Boener "Lucifer in the flesh".... Check the facts yourself...Sim_Playbaby...

Edited by machinist

And Hillary barks like a dog because she can't help herself.

I honestly thought someone was watching the Wizard of Oz DVD in the other room when she laughed during one of her speeches. :unsure:

• Like 1

I think I know who exibites immature/childish behavior by the responses...Enjoying Cruz getting Trumped! Cruz isn't smart enough to know when to bow-out with a shred of dignity left! To quote Boener "Lucifer in the flesh".... Check the facts yourself...Sim_Playbaby...

Name-calling? How old are you?

• Like 1

At least Ted argued (and won) Heller in front of the Supreme Court.

We could have been watching all of our guns being cut up, right now, like Australia.

Are you informed, at all?

Are you feeling a Bern?

Just go away.

This is your immature reply to my comment...I returned a comment in the same disrespectful manner...You can pass-out insults, but cry when an insult is directed your direction?

Ted Cruz is mathematically eliminated.

John Kasich has been for months. 

Voters have spoken, Trump has a huge majority in delegates, as well as record numbers of primary voter turnout (all time highest).

Especially telling are in states like Pennsylvania, etc. where Trump wins both the state and nearly every district in it, clean sweep.

Ted Cruz can't break 15% in a lot of these states. Sure, they may speak in tongues for preacher man out in Utah, but that isn't a battleground state. 

If we want to WIN in November, we need the electoral college. We need the guy who can bring in votes from the places we need them. People in the midwest, maybe they wish the nominee was Lyin' Ted. But what are they gonna do in November? Vote for Hillary? They will vote Trump.

I want my fellow pissed off Blue Collar people in Michigan, PA, Ohio, to come out and vote for Trump in November so we can win. Not stay home because it's el Rato vs. $hillary.

High energy!

• Like 1

Voters have spoken, Trump has a huge majority in delegates, as well as record numbers of primary voter turnout (all time highest).

Especially telling are in states like Pennsylvania, etc. where Trump wins both the state and nearly every district in it, clean sweep.

Ted Cruz can't break 15% in a lot of these states. Sure, they may speak in tongues for preacher man out in Utah, but that isn't a battleground state. 

If we want to WIN in November, we need the electoral college. We need the guy who can bring in votes from the places we need them. People in the midwest, maybe they wish the nominee was Lyin' Ted. But what are they gonna do in November? Vote for Hillary? They will vote Trump.

I want my fellow pissed off Blue Collar people in Michigan, PA, Ohio, to come out and vote for Trump in November so we can win. Not stay home because it's el Rato vs. $hillary.

High energy!

Hey Sim...If you are OK with a strange women singing about spending time with your daughter's on the campaign bus like Cruz obviously is, that is your porogitive. I would not let any person who sings a song about spending time with my children or grandchildren near my family members, sorry if you think that was trolling, nice try! Very strange behaviour from Carly...

I fully agree with the above statement about Trump and all he stands for! Hope this satisfies your statement about trolling...

Dont feed the troll  Sim

Maybe he will go back under the bridgebad_smile.gif

• Like 1

High energy!

Hey Sim...If you are OK with a strange women singing about spending time with your daughter's on the campaign bus like Cruz obviously is, that is your porogitive. I would not let any person who sings a song about spending time with my children or grandchildren near my family members, sorry if you think that was trolling, nice try! Very strange behaviour from Carly...

I fully agree with the above statement about Trump and all he stands for! Hope this satisfies your statement about trolling...

My mom baked a cake for her fellow jury members. I know what to expect from that type of person.

The VP selection is usually for the votes that they bring.

Check the facts Sim...Contested nomination, the VP is chosen by delegates at the Contested convention. I'm sure Cruz is more than aware of how things work. Another desperate act by two desperate people. Maybe Kasich can be the speaker of the house! Oppps that will not work either. Cruz lost the nomination. Stand behind the Trump...Geez Ted might need to start paying the loan he received from Goldman Sachs!

Dont feed the troll  Sim

Maybe he will go back under the bridge:bad_smile:

Not a chance I was trolling...If someone disagrees with your choice for the presidential race in 2016,they are " trolling"?

Childish name calling qualifies as trolling......been guilty of it myself

Trump does well with the less educated and lower income bracket people.

His rhetoric plays VERY well with all of us that are sick of the GOP hierarchy promising one thing, then doing the opposite.

But for those who choose to look at it....his record is EXTREMELY liberal.

He agrees with more of hillarys agenda than he disagrees with.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.....he calls Cruz a liar but in reality he himself is the one most guilty of it.

His bullying, name calling and overall asinine behaviour coupled with threats of lawsuits against any one and everyone who challenges him .....bad_egg.gif

Only half of registered republicans say they will even vote if trump is the nominee  

Thanks donald     hello loss of supreme court and massive down ballot losses

And the criminals (slick willy and sloppy hillary) can pillage the country and the Whitehouse ...AGAIN    

"Trump does well with the less educated and lower income bracket people."

Your inference of less educated and lower income folks voting for Trump is questionable at best...When the voters are polled after they vote and analysis of the type of people voting for Trump is completed. Unfortunately, your theory isn't supported with facts. I also fall into neither category listed above. Respectfully posted.

"Trump does well with the less educated and lower income bracket people."

Your inference of less educated and lower income folks voting for Trump is questionable at best...When the voters are polled after they vote and analysis of the type of people voting for Trump is completed. Unfortunately, your theory isn't supported with facts. I also fall into neither category listed above. Respectfully posted.

That info is directly quoted from a poll....so take it as you will, could be right could be wrong.

The facts I stated are on the record, disputing them is less than honest.

He is also on record saying he wont actually build a wall or deport illegal aliens.

so just what can we believe of all the things he claims?

Edited by unforgiven

The facts I stated are on the record, disputing them is less than honest.

He is also on record saying he wont actually build a wall or deport illegal aliens.

so just what can we believe of all the things he claims?

Ted Cruz has dropped out.

Time to support the nominee, or get ready for Clinton. 

Easy choice for me. Trump 2016

Edited by randumbthoughts

well Cruz just dropped out

The voters chose an imbecilic ass wipe over a True constitutionalist

Get ready for the democrats to run the nation the rest of the way into the cesspool.

get ready for all kinds of restrictions on your guns and other liberties  

I just wonder what liberal he will choose as vice.....Crispie cream I guess

Edited by unforgiven

Get ready for the democrats to run the nation the rest of the way into the cesspool.

You seem very negative.

I would hope that we love America, or at least love what America can be. The general election is six months away. It's ridiculous to pack it all up and call it a loss. If Trump is a chump, and Cruz couldn't out-campaign him, even while spending 6x as much money - that doesn't say much for Ted. 

Personally, I'm not ready for any sort of restrictions on my guns, liberty, or anything else. I would hope you are not either. 

Edited by randumbthoughts
  • Like 2

First time in my life that I ever seriously considered relocating to another country.

If we don't see some serious reversal of the direction of this country, it will only strengthen my willingness to call it a complete loss.

Edited by Sim_Player

We have a differing opinion on Cruz but that was going to happen anyway.

May as well get one's mind prepared for it, there will be worse than that to occur.

• Like 1

You seem very negative.

I would hope that we love America, or at least love what America can be. The general election is six months away. It's ridiculous to pack it all up and call it a loss. If Trump is a chump, and Cruz couldn't out-campaign him, even while spending 6x as much money - that doesn't say much for Ted. 

Personally, I'm not ready for any sort of restrictions on my guns, liberty, or anything else. I would hope you are not either.

Unforgiven - With all due respect, negativity and negative scenios will only widen the divide between the people who only want to see our great country change, for the better. The disappointment of the candidate of choice losing the primary must be very upsetting and unsettling to more than a few people. We all love our country and the freedoms we all enjoy, I share your concerns with further irrosion of our Constitutional rights. I suggest we might take the time to take a couple of deep breaths and make the most of the opportunity we have before us.

• Like 1

You seem very negative.

Unforgiven - With all due respect, negativity and negative scenios will only widen the divide between the people who only want to see our great country change, for the better. The disappointment of the candidate of choice losing the primary must be very upsetting and unsettling to more than a few people. We all love our country and the freedoms we all enjoy, I share your concerns with further irrosion of our Constitutional rights. I suggest we might take the time to take a couple of deep breaths and make the most of the opportunity we have before us.

If you took this tone in your original post you would have garnered more respect but, now that your candidate will clearly be the nominee, you've decided to be civil.

I fear that many people with strong moral conviction will not vote for him, ie we lose to Hillary or Bernie and the country is finished.

• Like 1

I was considering That I would have to vote for trump if he were the nominee, and was going to follow thru.

The last few months of tantrums, lies  innuendo and name calling against other candidates gives me reason to reconsider.

This may well be the first election in my life where I choose to stay home

He would have to work pretty hard to change my mind, Let see who he chooses as vice 

I look at it like I was just bitten by a zombie and now have to chop off my arm to save my life...

I honestly don't think anyone (other than Jesus returning) can turn our country around.  I am willing and hoping to be surprised.  All I know is that Hitlery is the greater of the two evils so that makes my choice clear.

It just sucks that we are just such a dumbass population to come up with this choice.

Sign of the times!

Edited by Odd Man Out