Our population  has been sliding downward on the intellect ladder for some time now.

I just wonder if Darwin awards can be granted to voters

Perhaps Hillary is such an award.  018.gif

• Like 1

well Cruz just dropped out

The voters chose an imbecilic ass wipe over a True constitutionalist

Get ready for the democrats to run the nation the rest of the way into the cesspool.

get ready for all kinds of restrictions on your guns and other liberties  

I just wonder what liberal he will choose as vice.....Crispie cream I guess

You seem very negative.

I would hope that we love America, or at least love what America can be. The general election is six months away. It's ridiculous to pack it all up and call it a loss. If Trump is a chump, and Cruz couldn't out-campaign him, even while spending 6x as much money - that doesn't say much for Ted. 

Personally, I'm not ready for any sort of restrictions on my guns, liberty, or anything else. I would hope you are not either.

Unforgiven - With all due respect, negativity and negative scenios will only widen the divide between the people who only want to see our great country change, for the better. The disappointment of the candidate of choice losing the primary must be very upsetting and unsettling to more than a few people. We all love our country and the freedoms we all enjoy, I share your concerns with further irrosion of our Constitutional rights. I suggest we might take the time to take a couple of deep breaths and make the most of the opportunity we have before us.

If you took this tone in your original post you would have garnered more respect but, now that your candidate will clearly be the nominee, you've decided to be civil.

I fear that many people with strong moral conviction will not vote for him, ie we lose to Hillary or Bernie and the country is finished.

Sim - I apologize to you on this forum for the disrespect I showed to you in my posts...I hope you accept my sincere apology...We at times, all prove we are human, I try to apply the golden rule in my life, at times obviously I fail.  

This post doesn't hinge on the fact Trump won the nomination. I'm trying to right a wrong....

• Like 1