Will the elevated steel front AK style sight fit the catamount fury 2?

SKU   EFS-S12

Will the elevated steel AK style front sight for a Saiga 12 shotgun fit the barrel of a catamount fury 2?   I have one on my saiga12, and would like to stay with the same type sight on the catamount if I can.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't believe that no one has replied to this post yet. I've actually been wondering the same thing. There aren't too many Catamount fans on the forums here, but I'm sure if you wait long enough someone will eventually try it out and post their feedback.

Sorry I wasn't any help, but I'd love to hear if it worked out. I got a fury and I personally don't like the sights. They work well enough, but still leave alot to be desired.

I just noticed something about your original post...

You said you have one on your Saiga 12 already. Why not just take it off that and try it on the fury? All the AK style front sights for the Saiga 12 that I know of are bolt on.

Where did you get a Saiga 12 AK sight that doesn't bolt on?

• Like 1

I second the post above. Scribe a line first  on the sight and the barrel so that you can return it to zero when you put it back.

As usual, I will point out that all the front sights out there cost about the same but Dinzag's is by far the cleanest design. They come in two height choices. If you are going to order another, that's the one to get.

• 1 month later...

Ive got the clamp on style that makc sells here in the saiga 12 store.   good sight, but I have it on with the super loctite and I dont want to take a chance of tearing it up to take it back off. when I put it on years ago I didnt think I would ever be in this situation LOL

currently I have a nice red dot scope on the cat, one nice thing about the rail on top of the dust cover.

Edited by waltham_41