Rotor adapter for fixed stock V12

It is just a rule and he is here to ensure that it is followed. Personally, I think that linking rule should be changed to "no links to products/services that compete with paying site vendors", but I don't write the rules here, lol.

Onward, that would be a really really long setup. You might wait for a different product to be released.

• Like 1

Menace667,

Lucky for you I didn't remove the entire thread, give you warning points, restrict your posting ability, or use any of the other tools I have available to me. I would also suggest the removal of your wise-azz attitude.

Respectfully,

Gunny NR

• Like 1

let me tell you, I feel genuinely blessed that you took it easy on me....gee thanks. What ever would be do without rude and condecending mods like you to be our internet daddies. You can take your points and use them to scrub your colon.

Evl gets my point exactly. Not a single vendor on this forum carries the part (i checked, Inspent a small fortune between CSS and MAA on my last Vepr and S12 and always try to support entities that support the forums) but whether he is a mod or not, trying to be a tough guy on the Internet is a douche bag move so I will act in kind. Then to make it worse he acts like he is gonna ground me or something with threats of points or limiting me? Go for it if that tickles your pickle but be a man and do it, don't act like you are gonna beat me up "I would also suggest the removal of your wise-azz attitude" is bull.

All I wanted was feedback on the possible use of a part from members here. The part is only carried by a few vendors at all due to the insane cost of it, so I didn't see an issue with the link. Now my thread has turned into a bitch match. Sad part is this is the most activity the V12 area has seen in a while.

Cutting the buffer tube is an idea I hadn't considered. Could shorten the length of pull from being crazy and still allow side folding. Too bad Incant find a FSF for a decent price.

Any other ideas of how to make it fold using a fixed stock as the base?

That's easy enough. hacksaw the trunion flush, tap and thread for Ace hing. Actual ACE brand new style are supposed to be a lot more solid than the old ones and clones.

Seems CSS has solved my issue for me. They have an adapter they just listed for the fixed stock VEPR that replaces the Frankenstein trunion and is an adapter for ACE folder adapters or the CSS raptor style stock without folder attached. Either way it looks like an awesome option to roll with and I am on the "get notified list". Thanks to you all who posted useful opinions or info on the topic.

Sorry I went into bitch mode.

Menace, step back from the ledge. It is not that big a deal. I have had to enforce rules that I didn't necessarily feel were complete and just. Being a mod can be a real pain in the ass. Some people are hard to deal with and it is easy to start employing the same technique for everyone simply because it works efficiently. Sometimes moderating can be an all afternoon or night scramble to put out fires. The mods here even have other factors at play that I didn't have to deal with and I can only imagine what that level of it is like. I never understood anything about it until I walked in those shoes.