• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I absolutely love it. It drives both sides of the isle nuts. The GOP elite simply need to look in the mirror to determine fault. Ignoring the will of the people has consequences.

IMHO, I believe Mychal Massie stated it best back during January (an excerpt):   "Trump is not a conservative... neither does Trump view himself as a conservative.... Trump is a pragmatist.  He sees

Message to Trump supporters. A lot of us are going to vote for him in spite of his obvious shortcomings. Just take that and don't try to make everybody a true believer.   Piss in my ear enough abo

Posted Images

Support the candidate of your Party or STFU. Quit giving aid and comfort to the opposing forces.

The NEW RINO is the colo-rectal conservative who tears down any candidate that is not to the right of Genghis Khan, and then whines about the leftist that won the election.

"All hope lies in the prols". Keep pushing back against any move to the middle, and YOU are working for the Democrats! They do not need to divide to conquer, you people are dividing us for them!

• Like 3

The NEW RINO is the colo-rectal conservative who tears down any candidate that is not to the right of Genghis Khan, and then whines about the leftist that won the election.

Really?  Holy Crap, I have been wrong all along. Genghis Khan hugh?  Spoken like a true Trump supporter, which btw he is NOT a republican, nor a conservative.  People said John Kerry flip flopped a lot....he doesn't have shit on the Dumpster.  

But all of this doesn't matter, right?   

• Like 1

I have been a republican since birth. Trump was interesting right off the bat. I'm really fucking sick of RINO motherfuckers pretending to be conservative and just pissing our funds away and sending business overseas. The only thing they conserve is their own self interests and stocks, not the people they were elected to represent. Trump is not part of the RINO party and will bring a lot of fresh blood to a dying and corrupted republican party. hell, I even think he knows it's a republic. I'm stoked that the Canadian born son of a Communist has been eliminated from the primaries. His family is all sorts of fucked up and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Trump reminds me of Regan a little. Perhaps he will emulate his success. Trump wont fuck with my rights and will bring business home to America. No doubt about that. Cruz is the kind of fuck stain that would negotiate and place a restriction on our rights in an attempt to create a perception of safety. November can't come soon enough. I'm sick of this fucking administration, the decay of our military, the loss of our jobs, the open boarders, the manufactured racism and hate, the fucking false flag operations, shootings etc.... It's been a really shitty 8 years.

VOTE TRUMP MOTHER FUCKERS!

:) or whatever

• Like 5

I have been a republican since birth. Trump was interesting right off the bat. I'm really fucking sick of RINOy motherfuckers pretending to be conservative and just pissing our funds away and sending business overseas. The only thing they conserve is their own self interests and stocks, not the people they were elected to represent. Trump is not part of the RINO party and will bring a lot of fresh blood to a dying and corrupted republican party. hell, I even think he knows it's a republic. I'm stoked that the Canadian born son of a Communist has been eliminated from the primaries. His family is all sorts of fucked up and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Trump reminds me of Regan a little. Perhaps he will emulate his success. Trump wont fuck with my rights and will bring business home to America. No doubt about that. Cruz is the kind of fuck stain that would negotiate and place a restriction on our rights in an attempt to create a perception of safety. November can't come soon enough. I'm sick of this fucking administration, the decay of our military, the loss of our jobs, the open boarders, the manufactured racism and hate, the fucking false flag operations, shootings etc.... It's been a really shitty 8 years.

VOTE TRUMP MOTHER FUCKERS!

:) or whatever

GOB and Stryker thanks for true statements concerning our future and future generations. Not sure I would use the same words, I agree with your points stated. Please try and exercise some restraint as the shifting of political winds have changed direction! I know, coming from a guy who at times is a real asshole....

• Like 1

Really?  Holy Crap, I have been wrong all along. Genghis Khan hugh?  Spoken like a true Trump supporter, which btw he is NOT a republican, nor a conservative.  People said John Kerry flip flopped a lot....he doesn't have shit on the Dumpster.  

But all of this doesn't matter, right?   

Pull your head out of your rump,vote for Trump!   haha.gif

• Like 1

My head is perfect right where it's at. I am using it unlike others.

I jest. Seriously though, the only alternative is Hitlery, which would essentially be another Obama term. Come on man!

Did you see how she looked that WV coal miner square in the eyes and bald faced LIED to him? I don't see how she sleeps at night.   

Edited by scattergun10

Hillary sleeps well every night dreaming about her best friend? The woman that is by her side all the time. Weiner's wife (remember Anthony), not sure what her name is...

Obama will look like a grade school kid playing one-on-one basketball against a seven foot tall pro basketball player. She will drive this great country into the ground!

• Like 1

I am not disagreeing with any of you.  Hillary is a two-faced, libtard bitch.  I loath the Clinton's.  Everything about them.  But I am not sure we are getting anything else better with Trump.  The 'man' is constantly flip-flopping, acting beyond childish, and flips elementary-grade insults better then a 8 year old.  He uses the National Enquirer as his gossip mag, and launches complete lies about his opponents.  Those that think he isn't establishment, I just don't know what to tell you.  Politicians are dirty...those that buy politicians are even dirtier.  

I am not saying I will not vote for him.  I just have to sell my soul first before I do.  I can't believe it has come down to these two.  Unreal. 

• Like 3

Trump is not on the list of people I think would make a great President. Most of his supporters are probably of the same mind.

What makes him the man of the hour, is that HE IS NOT A MACHINE POLITICIAN!  HE IS SELF FUNDED.

We are all sick of the crap we get as candidates to vote for. The current 2 party system is a JOKE, and a sick one at that. Because they are 2 sides of the same counterfeit coin!!  They travel in the same circles, they belong to the same clubs, they fuck the same whores (and little boys). They have created an industry of selling the Government to the highest bidder, hell they even share some of the SAME money 'donors'. BOUGHT AND PAYED FOR!

Trump has successfully shaken the Republican tree, and look at the monkeys falling out!  Hillary is  destroying the Democrats.

The two headed monster that has grown fat on the Corporate tit is in the throes of a massive coronary.

The old saying "a house divided cannot stand"  I do not believe the house WAS divided, turn the cameras off, and send the reporters home, and then watch as both parties melt into one fucking lap dog begging scraps from "large donors".

We are at one of those MESSY points in American history when the old paradime collapses and with some luck we will get a new one that can go a good while - that is until it collapses under the weight of acquired corruption like every other one (including the present one).

• Like 2

Trump is not on the list of people I think would make a great President. Most of his supporters are probably of the same mind.

What makes him the man of the hour, is that HE IS NOT A MACHINE POLITICIAN!  HE IS SELF FUNDED.

We are all sick of the crap we get as candidates to vote for. The current 2 party system is a JOKE, and a sick one at that. Because they are 2 sides of the same counterfeit coin!!  They travel in the same circles, they belong to the same clubs, they fuck the same whores (and little boys). They have created an industry of selling the Government to the highest bidder, hell they even share some of the SAME money 'donors'. BOUGHT AND PAYED FOR!

Trump has successfully shaken the Republican tree, and look at the monkeys falling out!  Hillary is  destroying the Democrats.

The two headed monster that has grown fat on the Corporate tit is in the throes of a massive coronary.

The old saying "a house divided cannot stand"  I do not believe the house WAS divided, turn the cameras off, and send the reporters home, and then watch as both parties melt into one fucking lap dog begging scraps from "large donors".

We are at one of those MESSY points in American history when the old paradime collapses and with some luck we will get a new one that can go a good while - that is until it collapses under the weight of acquired corruption like every other one (including the present one).

The last sentence sort of reminds me of the "End of Empires" theory, that most great empires in history don't last more than about 250 years. Greek Empire (231) Roman Empire (207) Ottoman Empire (250), etc.The U.S. is at about,what 240? 

Interesting stuff. http://thesovereigninvestor.com/us-economy/americas-decadence-signals-end-empire/

• 5 months later...