It is a 50 yard gun but will I will run in from 10 to 25 yards( going to be fun)

I have a pistol ha ha so never could see building and AR style pistol .

My favorite 9mm is my sig 250 with the small grip awesome gun.

Don't sell the 9mm Carbine short.  I'm shooting Lawman 147s out of a 14.5" barrel zeroed at 50 yards.  They only drop 7.5" at 100 yards and still carry almost 250 ft-lb of energy.  Easy to hit 100 yard targets, just put the dot on top and pull the trigger.

Doug

Welded flash hider or Sbr'd?

It is a 50 yard gun but will I will run in from 10 to 25 yards( going to be fun)

Don't sell the 9mm Carbine short. I'm shooting Lawman 147s out of a 14.5" barrel zeroed at 50 yards. They only drop 7.5" at 100 yards and still carry almost 250 ft-lb of energy. Easy to hit 100 yard targets, just put the dot on top and pull the trigger.

Doug

Welded flash hider or Sbr'd?

Welded.

Don't sell the 9mm Carbine short.  I'm shooting Lawman 147s out of a 14.5" barrel zeroed at 50 yards.  They only drop 7.5" at 100 yards and still carry almost 250 ft-lb of energy.  Easy to hit 100 yard targets, just put the dot on top and pull the trigger.

Doug

I know that it will shoot farther than 50 but this is where I am going to start (who Knows).

I reload so the options are endless,but that's what it is all about.

Work Is really pressing  me I need this build

Don't sell the 9mm Carbine short. I'm shooting Lawman 147s out of a 14.5" barrel zeroed at 50 yards. They only drop 7.5" at 100 yards and still carry almost 250 ft-lb of energy. Easy to hit 100 yard targets, just put the dot on top and pull the trigger.

Doug

I know that it will shoot farther than 50 but this is where I am going to start (who Knows).

I reload so the options are endless,but that's what it is all about.

Work Is really pressing me I need this build

Good luck with your build, they're a ton of fun to shoot!

Doug

Well as I was doing the final check out of the build I placed a primed carriage less powder and bullet to check for proper firing pin operation.

Nothing! It appears that the firing pin is way to short by at least 3/32 maybe more as I did not play with it, just packed it up and sent it back to Dayton. If you pull the barrel and look at the bolt face and dry fire the gun the firing pin never makes it out of the bolt face.

Somebody screwed up.

Well it's gone and will be handled ,looking for a TIG welder for an Uzi build for my next build we will see.

Edited by jerry52

Never liked the Uzis but a 16 inch semi looks interesting and they can be had for cheep.

Have not run a TIG in years

How about a 16" 9mm barrel, an Uzi action, and a folding shoulder stock?

IMHO, semi-only Uzi pistols aren't worth the clunkiness. A small carbine, yes!

Edited by Sim_Player
  • 2 weeks later...

Well Datona Tactical sent me a new bolt today.

Tested it out with a primed cartridge (no bullet or powder) and it went bang with a good primer indentation.

They are good people with good kits and they back them up.

Now time to finish and treat the gun

post-23546-0-23643600-1467477145_thumb.jpeg

Thinking about Uzi build with folding stock but It will not be for a while.

Wife said one gun at a time.

Edited by jerry52