• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would prefer a more descriptive term like, "person who committed child rape", etc.

choose to commit a crime, expect to pay a price.    personal  responsibility for ones actions. Just because you don't agree with a law , does not give you the right to break it.   Its NOT obvious

While I agree with you on principle...we need to redefine what a felonious crime is, people need to accept the responsibility of their actions. What your intellectual argument does not take into accou

Posted Images

No!

Not all your countrymen think a drug addicted society is freedom

If you cant see the difference between a beer or meth or a shot of heroin.....

and I absolutely guarantee that I live a much more free life than you do

You're assuming that you're obligated to consume it.

Cigarette are deadly,addictive, available, and legal, but I don't use them either.

Not sure how you're freer, other than maybe fellow chips giving you passes in things they'd bust non-leo for.. I reside in the great state of Texas...

See you don't have to participate in an activity to recognize an injustice against it.

If you cannot articulate what that difference is between alcohol and illegal drugs.... are you sure it exist?

What were the reasons for the 18th amendment and the reasons for its repeal.

The answer to our debate lies within.

We have millions of homesless alcoholics whom will steal and pan handle for a drink, and millions of illegal users who will do the same...

Thousands of deaths attributed to both annually, no medical use for either...

Edited by poolingmyignorance

So now you are implying I get away with things because of corrupt law enforcement officers.

My direct answer to that is FUCK YOU!!!!!!  I hate corrupt people Police especially 

I dont break the law period! with the possible exception of speeding on occasion.

Not even a traffic ticket in the last 30 years.

My Freedom...let me see.....

I have a 1000 yd rifle range.....in my back yardhaha.gif

I can shoot any day or night

and thats just a fraction of the freedom I enjoy, to point out any more would be impolite red_heart.gif

• Like 2

So now you are implying I get away with things because of corrupt law enforcement officers.

My direct answer to that is FUCK YOU!!!!!! I hate corrupt people Police especially

I dont break the law period! with the possible exception of speeding on occasion.

Not even a traffic ticket in the last 30 years.

My Freedom...let me see.....

I have a 1000 yd rifle range.....in my back yardhaha.gif

I can shoot any day or night

and thats just a fraction of the freedom I enjoy, to point out any more would be impolite red_heart.gif

It was my best guess... I mean we live in the same country so I had to his what special privilege you were alluding to.

I do know a few who look the other way for each other.

I do have yup say the 1000 yard range is pretty cool. I've only got to 300 and have to driveat a mile to use it. BUT there are a lot of steel knock down targets and I can shoot anytime I like. Voonan (another forum member goes there too ).

Still no answer on the specific difference though... so.. I think the double standard is applicable

Edited by poolingmyignorance

Never said special privilege

just free

no boss no hours not beholding to anyone

I play with my classic car collection, I build a few streetrods, build a few guns....go fishing....go hunting..

Go to my mountain property...fly fish a little.....

Go to a few shooting matches around the country

I have lots of freedom most dont

Edited by unforgiven
  • Like 1

Never said special privilege

just free

no boss no hours not beholding to anyone

I play with my classic car collection, I build a few streetrods, build a few guns....go fishing....go hunting..

Go to my mountain property...fly fish a little.....

Go to a few shooting matches around the country

I have lots of freedom most dont

Nothing wrong with being proud of where you live or are from...unless you're white of course....damn crackers

;)