London is a huge smoking liberal crater.  But the rest of jolly old England is still won by the Conservatives?  What about the increased Tory influence?  Might be an interesting political future there.  It may or may not affect our long term relationship with our Cousins across the sea separated by a common language.  And beer.  Their stout is great.  :)

Will the Limeys reciprocate and come to our rescue when this country starts to fall? My guess... no.

What would they do? Ship back all the weapons we sent them during WWII? They can't, they destroyed them all.

Also, English Common Law is no longer common. They aren't even allowed to defend themselves, much less another country.

• Like 4

I will not refute the opinions of those that fled that place hundreds of years ago.

Our greatest mistake has been to ignore the advice of those who proved themselves insightful and ally ourselves with anything European continental or otherwise. 

I like Brits... I cannot stand Briton.

• Like 3