Correct. if you are doing well it was because you did something instead of nothing.

If he said "it was nothing you did" then he would have been saying it was just luck.

https://youtu.be/N4vf8N6GpdM

Like the line in that song "there was not a stone I did not leave unturned". Which works out to meaning no stones where rotated.

• Like 1

Great Video and thank you.  One less gramour Nazi!  smile.png

Edited by HB:  I mean the funny short well done video where the grammar Nazi blows his brains out.  Well done indeed. smile.png

I do NOT mean the President's graduation speech at Howard.  I heard what the President said, but I frankly still do not believe what I heard.  Unbelievable, but there you have it.

I must say I wonder how hard it was to graduate from Howard compared to some real hard science engineering schools?  MIT comes to mind.  Colorado School Of Mines is another.  Cal Teck is another.  Can anybody add some truly hard engineering schools?

Or ... closer to home a hard 4 year Registered Nursing program crammed into just 2 years? 

Edited again by HB because I keep forgetting.  The word Grammour was spellt the ways its wass as tos be sorta a joke.  U knows... aPUN

Edited by HB of CJ

POS (president of shitcago) has had a lot of introspection time while on the golf field.

He knows in his heart that He 'didn't build that' (or Anything), and Others 'paved the way to his success', and He 'got very lucky'.

He is projecting His own guilt and remorse on America as a way to make himself feel better.

• Like 3

Translation= accept no responsibly for your failures. Instead blame the world around you for all of your short comings and instead seek to create a system that extends special privilege to you based exclusively on your race.

You know because there's nothing like a discrimination against all other races, to make your equality extra equal.

I hope fireants build a nest in his asshole.

Edited by poolingmyignorance
  • Like 1