Hip hip hooray!

...the EPA threatened Johnson with civil and criminal penalties – including the threat of a $37,500-a-day fine

That pesky 8th Amendment, WTF were they thinking?

These bureaucratic alphabet agency assholes don't even know their own regs/laws, much less the Constitution or the Rights of property owners and the States.

• Like 4

Yep ... this one is closer to home.  But .... he has to plant some stupid trees to make it work.  Now if he had a little more money backing ... (hint, hint, hint) he might have been able to hang tight.  But ... this is a settlement, not a victory.  But still considering he was up ALONE, (hint, hint, hint) he actually did pretty good. 

One small step for man, one little defeat for a bad government.  He and his family will apparently live.  One small defeat for an illegal non Constitutional, (10th Amendment everybody) alphabet soup Federal agency complete with their own Death Squads with automatic weapons.  Yep ... we is happy.  Respectfully.  HB

• Like 2

The only conditions, according to Johnson's lawyers, are that willow trees be planted around the pond and a partial fence installed to "control livestock."

The article goes on to say that this was a common sense victory for he and his family. What the *^%# business does the EPA have dictating what has to be planted around the mans pond or what "safety" measures are required for his cattle? I want to know the name of the individuals in the EPA that filed this. They should be dragged out in the street and tarred and feathered.

• Like 6
W8lifter, on 10 May 2016 - 9:56 PM, said:

Quoteclaimed material from his pond was being discharged into other waterways.

Really? Like when the EPA did this?

635745779532086059-AP-APTOPIX-Mine-Waste

They can go and fuck right off. 

Anyone else see the face in the rock?

And yes, ABC's are outta control

• Like 1

We all know that government agencies operate on a "what I say not what I do mentality", but unfortunately their existence had been affirmed by the courts countless times so we are stuck with them.

What makes it bad is that most of these agencies have carte Blanche ability to make "regulations" based on their charters as long as Congress has not acted on the same topic (except for the ATF, they seem to do whatever they want regardless) and they can also change their mind on a whim with no cause. The courts view these regulations basically the same as laws, yet there is no citizen representation or oversight involved like there is (supposedly) like when elected officials in the legislative branch pass laws.

All in all, if say the president or a lawmaker wants to pass a law and cannot succeed they can and regularly turn to their appointed department heads and have them make a policy and still impact the masses with even less recourse for us. Merica bitches....

• Like 3

Very much all true.  We will not talk about the illegal regulatory BLM raping the existing 1872, (correct year?) Federal Mining Law.  Very close to home.  We are no longer in a Nation Of Law.  We are in a Nation Of Man.  Very very bad.  Very very wrong.  HB :( :(

• Like 1

While I am not religious by any means, we are a nation of mans law which benefits him, when we were far better off as a nation of gods law where all men were respected and represented.

If you are rich in modern times your opinion and vote count exponentially. Since the amount of votes that exist must be finite, each exponential vote for the rich totally negates the opinion of the average few. While no system is perfect, the lesser of two evils Is the preferred option when no other exists.

Even our three part government of checks and balances has blurred to the point that it now only exists in name. The executive branch makes laws on the norm through executive authority or as mentioned here through the use of "regulation" authority. The judicial branch uses political opinion to rule and changes the law to fit their opinion. The legislative branch is all but useless with their inability to do their job, their inquiries that have no power, and their inability to penalize those who blatantly abuse their positions and show no regard for the public they are supposed to serve. This is modern America in all its glory.

I love the Internet. Spent time writing a well thought out post and some moron picks out a single line, distorts your meaning, and then posts some stupidity about it as though it is valid.

To hell with gun control we need idiot control. There should be an IQ test and reading comprehension test before you can touch a keyboard.

• Like 1

Government by religious tenants works SO good in Iran, Saudi Arabia,..............

Dude 

Comparing islam (a death cult) not a religion in my opinion, and that set of sharia law .....to the ten commandments of Christianity

In NO way are the two related 

Government by religious tenants works SO good in Iran, Saudi Arabia,..............

Dude

Comparing islam (a death cult) not a religion in my opinion, and that set of sharia law .....to the ten commandments of Christianity

In NO way are the two related

Thank you. I couldnt have said it better myself good sir.

Christians, Jews, and Muslims have the SAME book! SOME people from each group use the book to justify atrocities.

The Bible has passages that DEMAND the you kill any one NOT a "true believer". It also justifies lying,cheating,rape and enslavement.

I abhor anyone who blindly believes in ancient heresies that conveniently absolve them of any consequences for their criminal actions.

Remove all tax breaks for religion, and call the congregations that are CULTS what they are- CULT

When anyone calls someone out for playing the "Religion card" we are called some derogatory term like anti-Semitic, Islamophobic,or whatever.

If I offend you, GOOD! Blind faith to any creed that calls for cheating,raping,killing, or enslaving ME and MINE is offensive to ME!

Christians, Jews, and Muslims have the SAME book! SOME people from each group use the book to justify atrocities.

The Bible has passages that DEMAND the you kill any one NOT a "true believer". It also justifies lying,cheating,rape and enslavement.

I abhor anyone who blindly believes in ancient heresies that conveniently absolve them of any consequences for their criminal actions.

Remove all tax breaks for religion, and call the congregations that are CULTS what they are- CULT

When anyone calls someone out for playing the "Religion card" we are called some derogatory term like anti-Semitic, Islamophobic,or whatever.

If I offend you, GOOD! Blind faith to any creed that calls for cheating,raping,killing, or enslaving ME and MINE is offensive to ME!

I like it. Will you adopt me?