Zimmerman To Sell Gun Used To Shoot Trayvon

My honest opinion is it was a case where everybody did everything wrong.

Zimmerman wasn't ready to go on pursuing Martin. He lacked the skills and tools necessary to keep himself safe distance from blind side. A flashlight would've helped him immensely in letting him know exactly where Martin was. Might have kept Martin from getting the drop on Zimmerman. (I don't recall hearing of one being used..yea I'm arm chair quarterbacking, but it seems like Zimmerman could've kept eyes on at a safer distance from what info had been released of where it occurred)

Martin being a cocky little shit stepped into a man's game thinking it was school yard rules. He might have been a little crook in training, we will never know. What we do know is he fucked up big.

The media and the POS in chief went out of their way too ruinhis life. I'm certain he's a bit bitter about it. It seems tasteless to sell the gun, but I'm sure he just wants the Travon supporters to suffer the only way he can make them.

Edited by poolingmyignorance

It seems tasteless to sell the gun, but I'm sure he just wants the Travon supporters to suffer the only way he can make them.

I quit giving a shit about this a long time ago but your post started me thinking about his motives for putting his kel-tec up for auction. Probably for the same reasons the majority of us part with a firearm, because he needs the cash. And I say more power to him. If he parts with it maybe he can move on and then so can we. Edited by HighPlainsDrifter

My honest opinion is it was a case where everybody did everything wrong.

Zimmerman wasn't ready to go on pursuing Martin. He lacked the skills and tools necessary to keep himself safe distance from blind side. A flashlight would've helped him immensely in letting him know exactly where Martin was. Might have kept Martin from getting the drop on Zimmerman. (I don't recall hearing of one being used..yea I'm arm chair quarterbacking, but it seems like Zimmerman could've kept eyes on at a safer distance from what info had been released of where it occurred)

Martin being a cocky little shit stepped into a man's game thinking it was school yard rules. He might have been a little crook in training, we will never know. What we do know is he fucked up big.

The media and the POS in chief went out of their way too ruinhis life. I'm certain he's a bit bitter about it. It seems tasteless to sell the gun, but I'm sure he just wants the Travon supporters to suffer the only way he can make them.

My take on it too.

http://www.oann.com/gun-used-to-kill-trayvon-martin-sold-for-250000-tv-reports/

"On his own website that day, Zimmerman said the auction had “raised funds for several worthy causes.” He has said he would use proceeds to counter violence against law enforcement officers by the group Black Lives Matter and to fight Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton’s “anti-firearm rhetoric.”

• Like 1