Question on 922r Compliance on 7.62x39 Stock Saiga

I'm some what confused as to how 922r applies the 7.62x39 Saiga and I'm sure this question has been addressed here before.  So here goes; If I add a US Made High Capacity Magazine (3 Parts), add a US Made Forearm, that would be 4 US Made Parts, thus leaving me with 10 Imported Parts, which would be in 922r Compliance, right???  The end of the barrel has a "shroud" that's permanently affixed, can I install a set screw muzzle brake, attaching the muzzle brake over the shroud and still be in 922r Compliance as configured with the US Made Magazine (3 Parts), Forearm (1Part) and one US Made Set Screw Muzzle Brake.  HELP!!

• 2 weeks later...

Most people who choose to convert use a us made trigger group (3parts), a us made buttstock (1part), and a us made pistol grip (1part). Then after installing the bullet guide and filing down the mag catch you can run regular ak mags without running afoul of 922r. If you choose not to convert but wish to run hi cap mags, you can still use 2 out of 3 us made trigger group parts, and swap out the stock and handguard. To my knowledge, govco does not consider a standard saiga sporter to have a "muzzle device" or shroud on it so to speak, so you are adding a us made part that wont reduce the overall number of imported parts anyways. The same sorta goes for adding a pistol grip to a converted saiga, it doesnt count for you but doesnt count against if its usa made. I hope this helps.