• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mindless masses please concentrate your attention here... Don't look over there, nothing going on over there.

Government schools need to be disbanded and control given to the states.  

Reset can't happen fast enough.

Posted Images

I'm completely lost in how this is even remotely acceptable.

How does the "desire", not right of a few become more important than the right of privacy of millions of others.

Some how this grievance culture has infiltrated the collective minds of the people to bestow special privilege to those whom simply claim to qualify...

Nothing like some discrimination with your "equality"...

Edited by poolingmyignorance
  • Like 6

Women and (most unfortunately) children are the groups which are going to be negatively affected. Men aren't likely to be phased, and generally aren't when a woman rushes into the men's room, and heads for a stall with hurried "sorry guys".

Anyone who has used a rest room at Wal Mart isn't likely to be surprised when a tranny walks in and heads for a stall or a urinal.

A recent image which stands out in my mind is a mother who had stationed herself outside a Santa Fe public women's room so that her daughter could use the facilities unmolested.

Parents (especially mothers) are watching this closely, and will turn out at the polls to vote against those who endanger their children so callously. Forcing this particular issue is not going to play well with the voting public.

• Like 4

I've personally "stood guard " for my two daughters at the restrooms -  anyone with a Y chromosome who decided to "identify" as female that day would have to get through me first. Thankfully it never happened or I would have suddenly identified as female too and it would have gotten way ugly in the women's room.

• Like 4

Women and (most unfortunately) children are the groups which are going to be negatively affected. Men aren't likely to be phased, and generally aren't when a woman rushes into the men's room, and heads for a stall with hurried "sorry guys".

Anyone who has used a rest room at Wal Mart isn't likely to be surprised when a tranny walks in and heads for a stall or a urinal.

A recent image which stands out in my mind is a mother who had stationed herself outside a Santa Fe public women's room so that her daughter could use the facilities unmolested.

Parents (especially mothers) are watching this closely, and will turn out at the polls to vote against those who endanger their children so callously. Forcing this particular issue is not going to play well with the voting public.

I watched our son like a hawk in public restrooms (you can tell who the pervs are) Momma watched our daughter, too.

I would just follow my daughter into the woman's bathroom, today, and stand outside her stall. Most woman would understand.

Noone is talking about how nasty public restrooms are.

Single stalls seem an easy solution.

All for 1/3 of 1% of the population!

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

I can't wait until the pissing on the seat and leaving the seat up complaints start coming. These male? trannies have apparently never had to clean a ladies room. They smell like a used tampon. I am befuddled as to why anyone would go in there who didn't have to unless they were going in to do something like rape or peeping. However, people are getting stranger and stranger and I'm sure there are some freaks out there that would probably like that stink. The more sinister consequences will boil this subject to the point of becoming a glaring center stage issue and the libs will use the "denying civil liberties" argument to demonize. Of course, the media will follow suit. 

By the way, the sign on that bathroom should say inconclusive.

SMOKE AND MIRRORS!!! Anything to cause confusion and divide the electorate - so Hillary can be anointed.

Like Bill said -"That woman has had more pussy than I have ever seen!"

• Like 2

SMOKE AND MIRRORS!!! Anything to cause confusion and divide the electorate - so Hillary can be anointed.

Like Bill said -"That woman has had more pussy than I have ever seen!"

I think you're right on.

Trannies have been around forever. They've been using which bathrooms? Honestly ice never seem a guy dressed as a woman in the mens room, and I don't know any women personally that have seen them in the ladies room. Maybe all the ones that really want to be are just ambiguous looking enough nobody wants to question it.

Obviously the new law creates an opportunity for predators to exploit. Not debating that at all. Just sad state when we can all be played so easily.

This issue was created to bait conservative and traditional voters as bigots.

It's the modern which hunt.

• Like 3

This goes beyond party line or individual identification.  This is beyond ridiculous.  This is beyond reason and sanity.  This has to be power politics or literal dictatorship in our face do it immediately or suffer the consequences. 

Oh ... and by the way, please show me where in the US Constitution it says one word about Education.  Then on top of that we have the 10th Amendment.  The CABINET level department of Education is an illegal agency.

Edit:  Added stuff I forgot.  Yep ... like said better before this, always try to watch the other hand.  Smoke and Mirrors.  Who is on the FBI hot seat right now?   Keep it close to home and political and you may have the other hand.

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 2

This is all just so Michelle won't get embarrassed every time she uses the urinal.

Whatever! I know bullshit when I read it!

I don't buy it for a second that bitch is house broke.

Edited by poolingmyignorance
  • Like 3

Texas's stance:

Patrick accused the White House of trying to hurt the poorest school children in Texas, since the majority of federal education funds the state receives goes to feed students who need free or reduced lunches. "(Obama) says he's going to withhold funding if school do not follow the policy. Well in Texas, he can keep his 30 pieces of silver," Patrick said. "We will not yield to blackmail from the president of the United States."Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton threatened a legal battle with the federal government over the guidelines."If President Obama thinks he can bully Texas schools into allowing men to have open access to girls in bathrooms, he better prepare for yet another legal fight," Paxton said in a statement.

http://www.chron.com/news/politics/texas/article/Patrick-rails-against-Obama-transgender-letter-7466918.php

• Like 6

This is to hide the fact that Odumbshit just put anti-missile systems in Romania in violation of a treaty, and Putin is threatining nuclear war over it.

Now for the smoke....rearaxial crossfucked bathrooms!

• Like 4

People do not realize that Transys steal, sell drugs,are capable of violence and rape at higher levels that your average street rat.

Just my opinion from what I see.

I think America is done with his kind.

If I ever have multiple bathrooms under my control, they will be labelled "External Plumbing" and "Internal Plumbing". Just look in your pants.

Simpler fix...

post-23857-0-15652300-1463254115_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

People do not realize that Transys steal, sell drugs,are capable of violence and rape at higher levels that your average street rat.

How'd you come to that conclusion? It's such a small percent of society, are there any studies or stats to back that up?

It would be very interesting info.

How'd you come to that conclusion? It's such a small percent of society, are there any studies or stats to back that up?

It would be very interesting info.

It's what I have seen, so I guess it is my study