People do not realize that Transys steal, sell drugs,are capable of violence and rape at higher levels that your average street rat.

Just my opinion from what I see.

I think America is done with his kind.

How'd you come to that conclusion? It's such a small percent of society, are there any studies or stats to back that up?

It would be very interesting info.

It's what I have seen, so I guess it is my study
Working in judicial system?

I'm curious because I know prisons have a special wing for them. I could imagine that those whom are already weird and have no issue trampling on basic social norms would have no issue with other taboos... but I'm a man of evidence and data. So if I can't reference it, I can't use the info for further applications

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mindless masses please concentrate your attention here... Don't look over there, nothing going on over there.

Government schools need to be disbanded and control given to the states.  

Reset can't happen fast enough.

Posted Images

People do not realize that Transys steal, sell drugs,are capable of violence and rape at higher levels that your average street rat.

How'd you come to that conclusion? It's such a small percent of society, are there any studies or stats to back that up?

I'm curious because I know prisons have a special wing for them. I could imagine that those whom are already weird and have no issue trampling on basic social norms would have no issue with other taboos... but I'm a man of evidence and data. So if I can't reference it, I can't use the info for further applications

No they don't. Stop believing so much TV and movie garbage. 

• Like 1

I have a good friend who is works at Huntsville state pen who told me this.

So maybe YOURS doesn't.

So maybe YOURS doesn't.

But you haven't seen it to know it to be fact. So, you categorically make shit up based on what you were told about one prison. How idiotic is that?

It's a shame that the anti-science left has essentially ended the debate on this one. Now we have politicians and lawmakers and activists demanding men can use a women's bathroom. If you ask me, it is horrible and irresponsible that we allow someone with a mental delusion/illness to start making permanent surgical and pharmacological changes to their body so that reality fits their delusions. 

If I woke up tomorrow and was ranting that the black helicopters are circling my house all day, a psychologist wouldn't give me a pair of binoculars and tell me to go look at them. 

"Transgender" people are mentally ill and in need of help. They have extremely high suicide rates, and "gender conversion" surgery mutilations does little to help their suicide rate. John's Hopkin's University even said as much recently and stopped performing these gruesome experiments. 

It really sucks that science has lost a battle to emotion and poor morals. And now we are being made not only to tolerate, but to enable and encourage these acts of insanity. 

Edited by randumbthoughts
  • Like 1

So maybe YOURS doesn't.

But you haven't seen it to know it to be fact. So, you categorically make shit up based on what you were told about one prison. How idiotic is that?
I was asking a quest about another posters "categorical" assumption. I used what info I had to form a question, not sure how that eluded you... I guess because YOU categorically assumed all prisons DON'T... so how idiotic is that?

See I was looking for a method to obtain reliable data collection. Your hostility implies you either completely misunderstood my intent or you don't like where it may lead

Edited by poolingmyignorance

Noted and no.

There's nothing to debate. I was attempting to find a source that I could put the stats together from. I was actually working under the assumption he and Jerry were correct.

It would be pretty damming if there was hard evidence to back up the transsexuals as being more prone to crime and violence. It would be much easier to compile stats from a single ward than sift through cases and try to determine the sexual identity of the offender. I figured these two might have some resources I could use or point me in the direction to look.

For a bunch of tough guys yall sure are sensitive.

Edited by poolingmyignorance

I would advise against debating Y O T. He seems like a very angry person, especially from his job as a corrections officer. Just leave him be. 

I have only been reading his posts for 5 years.....and he doesnt seem that way to me.

Actually he seems to have his shit together

Noted and no.

There's nothing to debate. I was attempting to find a source that I could put the stats together from. I was actually working under the assumption he and Jerry were correct.

It would be pretty damming if there was hard evidence to back up the transsexuals as being more prone to crime and violence. It would be much easier to compile stats from a single ward than sift through cases and try to determine the sexual identity of the offender. I figured these two might have some resources I could use or point me in the direction to look.

I am pretty sure any dude that is wacko enough to cut his dick off ....is fully capable of just about anything

Edited by unforgiven
  • Like 2

I would advise against debating Y O T. He seems like a very angry person, especially from his job as a corrections officer. Just leave him be.

I have only been reading his posts for 5 years.....and he doesnt seem that way to me.

Actually he seems to have his shit together

Noted and no.

I am pretty sure any dude that is wacko enough to cut his dick off ....is fully capable of just about anything
That IS pretty violent! The logic seems sound. Though I was hoping to find something more empirical.

On a side note I laughed pretty hard at that.

This is to hide the fact that Odumbshit just put anti-missile systems in Romania in violation of a treaty, and Putin is threatining nuclear war over it.

Now for the smoke....rearaxial crossfucked bathrooms!

Was holding off until what this was covering up came out.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-13/us-missile-shield-starts-up-in-romania-to-russian-fury/7410566

Here it is, now who is going to continue to focus on pissing rooms while this evil sob gets ww3 going?

Not I

Yes, we SHOULD ALL BE OUTRAGED and I hope, the Governors of the other states will follow the NC's Gov's lead.  Stand your ground.  I agree with you Unforgiven, God help them if they do.  I have two daughters. 

As for Jails/Prisons having meat-gazing areas, I can verify that the San Antonio Jail does have one, devoted ONLY to sword fighters.  It's very WEIRD. 

Edited by sjgusmc21

I have a 13 year old daughter who starts high school next year. She isn't frail or or incapable compared to most girls her age. So I have a little comfort with that, but here in this town in Texas I can promise a mob of angry parents at the local high school should a boy end up in the girls locker room. Should a girl get hurt, it will be a lynch mob.

• Like 2

My single goal when my daughter was born, was to never ever have her set foot in a government school. I have managed that, and have made a number of sacrifices doing it along the way. I have now been informed that she wants to attend a private college. I believe I have created a monster sad.png .

• Like 1

It is supposed to be outrageous, it has to be outrageous the more so the better.

Nothing less would work.

Come on guys think about it.

All this hulabiloo over where less than 0.2% of population relieve themselves. This is a non conversation blown out of proportion to the point it's become front and center "news".

The whole Effin thing reeks of diversionary tactics.

What are the sons 'o bitches really up to?

• Like 4

My son's school put out a letter today stating it was going to comply with Obama's "order" to accommodate the "gender confused"..  Frankly I think such people are mentally ill and/or are just plain depraved.  There is Scripture to support the depravity view.  

The agenda is to pursue the Liberal's dream at the expense of the ruination of our once great country.  Abandon God, abandon morals, abandon sanity.

• Like 2

My son's school put out a letter today stating it was going to comply with Obama's "order" to accommodate the "gender confused".. Frankly I think such people are mentally ill and/or are just plain depraved. There is Scripture to support the depravity view.

The agenda is to pursue the Liberal's dream at the expense of the ruination of our once great country. Abandon God, abandon morals, abandon sanity.

And there's basic anatomy, skeletal anatomy, genealogy that says there's a distinct difference between male and female. Any thing else is "superstition" at best, a psychological disfunction, to encourage it sociopathic

People know perversion when they see it.  Deviancy is celebrated in some quarters.  We can intellectualize it, socialize it and culturally adopt it but it remains contrary to human nature.  I know, I know, they were born that way.  Nope, it is perversion and further evidence of fallen man.. 

• Like 1