It is supposed to be outrageous, it has to be outrageous the more so the better.

Nothing less would work.

Come on guys think about it.

All this hulabiloo over where less than 0.2% of population relieve themselves. This is a non conversation blown out of proportion to the point it's become front and center "news".

The whole Effin thing reeks of diversionary tactics.

What are the sons 'o bitches really up to?

You mean in particular? 

Pick whatever flavor of poison seems most likely to you.

WW3, Hildabeast, Oil, hell likely all and more. 

Worked though didnt it. At least so far, but look at the people who absolutely know better and yet say nothing or worse join in the outrage over john's and urinals.

Whatever they are they are not friends.

Like I said it had to be utterly outrageous, that is the seen the unseen is much worse but more difficult to understand.

Im getting tired.

Edited by Rhodes1968
  • Like 3
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mindless masses please concentrate your attention here... Don't look over there, nothing going on over there.

Government schools need to be disbanded and control given to the states.  

Reset can't happen fast enough.

Posted Images

What happen to bathroom stalls ?

More of an issue in school locker rooms and showers.  Those teenage girls might have an issue with some guy walking around with his parts hanging out because he thinks or wishes he were a woman instead.....or maybe just there to take in the view.  

An order based upon individual subjectivism is ripe for abuse.  "Parts is parts".

• Like 2

Some freak wants to weenie wave in the women's bathroom and get away with it. 

Hopefully this is in full view of a female MMA champion and he gets his ass kicked.

Or they just might engage in a sword fight. :lol:

Some of those MMA fighter chicks are probably packing as much as Michelle. :unsure::wacko:

Am i the only one excited about this?

I can now go into a nice clean, pleasant smelling shitter. No shit or piss on the floor. Nice couches at the entrance. Plenty of tp.

Just wait till some bitches have to hear me groan while i blow up a shitter with literally tons of foul disgusting feces.

• Like 1

I can't help but wonder when the flood of piss on the seat or seat left up complaints make the news.

Sounds like a plan! If enough people piss on the seats, they'll get scores of complaints.

I can now go into a nice clean, pleasant smelling shitter. No shit or piss on the floor. Nice couches at the entrance. Plenty of tp.

LOL, maybe in the movies. 

Women's rooms are fucking nasty dude. You would be amazed at all the creative places you can leave a used tampon. 

No shit.  I used to have to pick them bastards (along with the pads) out of the drier first when I was forced to use the laundromat in my town for a month a few years ago. :wacko:

And the women who used to frequent those laundromats were ones where you didn't usually want to smell the used tampons (or pads) coming out of the driers (i.e. - hard-body young skin types). :eek::lol:

LOL, maybe in the movies. 

Women's rooms are fucking nasty dude. You would be amazed at all the creative places you can leave a used tampon. 

No shit.  I used to have to pick them bastards (along with the pads) out of the drier first when I was forced to use the laundromat in my town for a month a few years ago. wacko.png

And the women who used to frequent those laundromats were ones where you didn't usually want to smell the used tampons (or pads) coming out of the driers (i.e. - hard-body young skin types). 015.giflaugh.png

No lies there. I used to work maintenance is County office buildings. Women's restrooms are generally worse than men's rooms. Much to said in favor of the modern touchless amenities. 

All politics aside, my wife and I met a friend ( a mother and grandmother) for lunch. This subject came up. She's pissed . Seriously pissed.

• Like 1

http://franksmithsaysnb.blogspot.com/2014/01/mom-of-murdered-obama-gay-lover-speaks.html

http://www.westernjournalism.com/was-obama-member-of-gay-bath-house-mans-country-in-chicago/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/08/barack-obama-gay-hustler-_n_4242447.html

...why else do you think he's called Bath House Barry?

We're following the path of the mighty Roman Empire....to its demise.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1