So....who wants to bail out Trumps campaign debt

So they are acting like this is some sort of scandal but then if you read the story:

He owes money to himself for his campaign, this is not a bank loan, think taking money from your left pocket and putting it in your right and calling it a loan... Most likely he will convert it to a donation because several statements have been made to that effect already (read the article), but he has until August to decide.. Most likely there is some sort of reason for leaving it a loan.

• Like 2

Oh boy.  More self critical thinking on my part.  What do I do?  Seriously.  Queen Bitch or Commie vs. Trump?  Frankly right now I am pondering that there may not be that much difference.  Or is there the biggest difference in the world?  Do I put what little money I have where my thinking is, or do I play hypocrite and do nothing?

This is about the first time in several Presidential election cycles that for me there is more than one major issue.  In the past I have been a single issue voter.  Not this time.  But .... it is like being between a rock and a hard place.  Or ... voting again the lessor of two evils.  The whole system has failed.  Soss, what to do?  Dunno.

Edited by HB:  This was meant to be satirical but it did not come across as such.  Opps.

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 1

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

As a registered Libertarian for the last 25 years I have held my nose and pulled the lever for the lesser of the two evils for the last three elections.

I suppose I will do it again.

The thought of a President Hillary is disgusting to me.

• Like 4

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

As a registered Libertarian for the last 25 years I have held my nose and pulled the lever for the lesser of the two evils for the last three elections.

I suppose I will do it again.

The thought of a President Hillary is disgusting to me.

Nope. "The enemy of my enemy is my enemies enemy. No more no less." - 7 habits of highly effective pirates.

He's just a guy good at making enemies. However, he has had the same policies his whole life.

• Like 3

I meant to say ~ 80% the same policies as Hillary his whole life. It's more or less a choice between Hillary, and aggressive clone Hillary in a toupee. 

• Like 3

I just think its funny so many people were bragging about his paying for the campaign himself.

But now he wants to be paid back with donations.

I may have little choice but  to vote for the bastard,  but I wont overlook his bullshit

Exactly.  And let's see those tax returns.

if we dont support the jackass, hillary or bernie will win

pardon while i vomit

Finally, folks are putting away the kool-aid. 

Losers should pay. Let cry baby Cruz pick up the tab.

So I guess next you are going to call him Ly'in Ted, Right?

Damn that kool-aid must be some good shit.

I LOATH the Clinton's.  However, just because Trump is 'it', he has to EARN my vote, not take it for granted he will get it.

Again, state your POLICIES clearly and concisely and be prepared to back them up.  Oh wait, HE HASN'T DONE SHIT EXCEPT FLIP FLOP

more then John Kerry did, which I didn't think was possible.

Yes, we will have a NY Demoncrat either way we look at it.

• Like 3

I do think this could be a good year to get a 3rd party candidate.  The 2 party system is broken.  I don't trust Trump and I sure as hell don't trust Hillary.  Even most of my lib friends don't trust her. 

I'd like to go into the booth in November and vote for someone I believe in, not a NY douche.

• Like 1

Third party will be the future if there's anything left to be had.

Though what would it look like?

I'm hardcore libertarian. (Imagine that)

Though I don't think it's viable in the USA in its purest form. So some traditional conservative values must be implemented.

Here's a decent video explain the basics.

https://youtu.be/uG2fQppuij8

• Like 1

Again, the choice between two evils.  Excellent input everybody and thank you.  Not quite ready for a true third party?  Probably not.  Things are not bad enough yet.  Think Venezuela today. 

Then too late?

Sosss, as bad as it tastes, we again are stuck with shitty candidates.  Do we ever sit down and ponder why this keeps happening?  I think too much.  Feeble mind.  The answers suck.

Have we been effectively controlled?

Have the US Citizens, (not necessarily voters) been led down the garden path?  Again and again?  What would it take to break this vicious failed cycle?  A billion bucks and a good candidate?

The problem is bucks.  There are not any.

But ... do not expect that White Knight in Shining Armor.  The reality exists that politics suck and high politics suck harder.  No good patriot or statesman would want to touch the White House.

Thus the rub.

Shit, piss, fuck.

Oh wait, HE HASN'T DONE SHIT EXCEPT FLIP FLOP

He is absolutely consistent on his stances on trade deals, "free trade", and NATO spending.

Sosss, as bad as it tastes, we again are stuck with shitty candidates.  Do we ever sit down and ponder why this keeps happening?  I think too much.  Feeble mind.  The answers suck.

Have we been effectively controlled?

Have the US Citizens, (not necessarily voters) been led down the garden path?  Again and again?  What would it take to break this vicious failed cycle?  A billion bucks and a good candidate?

Given enough time, a two party system is unfortunately a mathematical certainty in a first-past-the-post voting system.

Edited by randumbthoughts
  • Like 1

Reagan was once a Democrat as well.

His signature on Hughes amendment didn't help us much either

..He wasn't perfect. No one is...except you of course. He didn't put us where we are. He was orders of magnitude better than the asshole we've got now.

Haters gonna hate.