Smoking cannabis ALTERS your DNA 'causing mutations that can trigg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I'd rather smoke meat.

I just can't believe a member of THIS forum would post a topic with the INTENTION of "stirring up the pot" .   I'm aghast! Will someone please point me to the safe space?   Funny Fuckers.

My point wasn't to debate the findings, it was to illustrate how we accept one risk above another simply based on arbitrary dictate. You have no moral issue nor attach no social stigma to users of mi

Posted Images

I read the full text. I'm amazed your attention span was long enough to get through it. 

...and so it begins. The river is DeNial!

Thanks for posting another example of damage caused by drug abuse.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1

I read the full text. I'm amazed your attention span was long enough to get through it.

My point wasn't to debate the findings, it was to illustrate how we accept one risk above another simply based on arbitrary dictate.

You have no moral issue nor attach no social stigma to users of mind altering, decision impairing, detrimental to health substance,responsible for 88,000 deaths a year in USA alone : So long it comes in your preferred flavor.

Don't pretend to think you can offend me. So please spare me your self righteous indignation. I'm am oil and gas engineer and subject to the most stringent of substance testing. I have no dog in this fight other than my desire to let people control their own fate.

Edited by poolingmyignorance
  • Like 8

Wow you went through all that and didn't question the study at all, who did it, who paid for it, you know things people do that are interested in the truth.

No it fit your bias so you lapped it up unquestioningly.

Look into the good Dr. Reece for a moment. Man has a vested interest here that is not conducive to unbiased results.

A reasonable person questions anything these grant whores produce. In particular if it feeds one's own bias.

• Like 1

I was right when I thought this would stir up the pro-drug crowd, which was my sole reason for posing the story.

This is gonna be fun to watch.

Doritos for everyone!

Actually the entire article is designed to Prey Upon people who have an absolute ignorance of what cancer is. Cancer is caused by genetic mutation in the cells that cause it to reproduce uncontrolled anD undefined. All cancers are caused by genetic mutation that's in fact the very definition of what cancer is.

So unless you're going to Advocate Banning every single substance that is known to cause cancer then you're pretty much a hypocrite.

Let's start with sunlight. Perhaps we should make sun screen mandatory

Seriously, haven't you ever wondered why your doctor always ask "is there a history of cancer in your family". Shit is there anything you won't fall for?

I swear yall areally as bad as the anti gun lobby. If it's anti drug you'll lap it up without second thought about is application, or validity.

• Like 1

Perhaps I'm enjoying myself watching the anthill I just stirred up.......

I don't give a shit WHAT you do.

...but you sure seem to ascribe all sorts of things to me.

I posted an article to stir up the pot, and I have accomplished my goal.

Now, please carry on. :D

Edited by patriot

Just another pot and alcohol study.  Good science will tear into the methodology, data and conclusions.  Eventually better and more accurate data and conclusions testable by further investigations and experimentation will arrive. This will include whatever directions or conclusions that are reached, be what they may.  This is just another small scientific step to gain knowledge.  Pick your poison. 

Or ... just another hack bad political science scam paid for by whomever for whatever pre arranged conclusion?  We do not know yet.  It might be enlightening to just follow the bucks.  Who paid for the study?  What is their track record.  We might find this study is bogus.  We also might find that this study is right on good science.  We do not know yet.  That is the Science Question.  We do not know.

• Like 3

Just another pot and alcohol study.  Good science will tear into the methodology, data and conclusions.  Eventually better and more accurate data and conclusions testable by further investigations and experimentation will arrive. This will include whatever directions or conclusions that are reached, be what they may.  This is just another small scientific step to gain knowledge.  Pick your poison. 

Or ... just another hack bad political science scam paid for by whomever for whatever pre arranged conclusion?  We do not know yet.  It might be enlightening to just follow the bucks.  Who paid for the study?  What is their track record.  We might find this study is bogus.  We also might find that this study is right on good science.  We do not know yet.  That is the Science Question.  We do not know.

The 1st reasoned response. I guess my entertainment is over.

• Like 1

Just another pot and alcohol study. Good science will tear into the methodology, data and conclusions. Eventually better and more accurate data and conclusions testable by further investigations and experimentation will arrive. This will include whatever directions or conclusions that are reached, be what they may. This is just another small scientific step to gain knowledge. Pick your poison.

Or ... just another hack bad political science scam paid for by whomever for whatever pre arranged conclusion? We do not know yet. It might be enlightening to just follow the bucks. Who paid for the study? What is their track record. We might find this study is bogus. We also might find that this study is right on good science. We do not know yet. That is the Science Question. We do not know.

As long as it is a schedule 1 narcotic very little research will be done, as it is currently viewed to have no actual medical value. I heard tale that they are in talks to reclassify it so that viable and indepth research can be done on it to see if all the claims are true and so that it can be used as a treatment for ailments that it does have a positive impact on.

• Like 2

Just another pot and alcohol study. Good science will tear into the methodology, data and conclusions. Eventually better and more accurate data and conclusions testable by further investigations and experimentation will arrive. This will include whatever directions or conclusions that are reached, be what they may. This is just another small scientific step to gain knowledge. Pick your poison.

Or ... just another hack bad political science scam paid for by whomever for whatever pre arranged conclusion? We do not know yet. It might be enlightening to just follow the bucks. Who paid for the study? What is their track record. We might find this study is bogus. We also might find that this study is right on good science. We do not know yet. That is the Science Question. We do not know.

As long as it is a schedule 1 narcotic very little research will be done, as it is currently viewed to have no actual medical value. I heard tale that they are in talks to reclassify it so that viable and indepth research can be done on it to see if all the claims are true and so that it can be used as a treatment for ailments that it does have a positive impact on.
As long as people are conditioned to a negative knee jerk reaction at the mention of it that classification will never be attained.

Remember it was civil disobedience that got the 18th amendment repealed. That was before the government implemented anti drug programs into kindergarten through high school. If they'd had that idea back in the 20s, guys like patriot would be screaming mad about those scum bag beer chuggers.

As long as people are conditioned to a negative knee jerk reaction at the mention of it that classification will never be attained.

Remember it was civil disobedience that got the 18th amendment repealed. That was before the government implemented anti drug programs into kindergarten through high school. If they'd had that idea back in the 20s, guys like patriot would be screaming mad about those scum bag beer chuggers.

You don't know shit about me. Don't claim to. Don't make this personal.

• Like 1

Character is always revealed not divined.

All anyone can know is what you put out there.

Once it is out there folks do indeed know that much about you.

• Like 2

Character is always revealed not divined.

All anyone can know is what you put out there.

Once it is out there folks do indeed know that much about you.

Agreed. Just look what all these "nice" people said....just because of a news article.

Character indeed.

Now, please carry on. :D

I just can't believe a member of THIS forum would post a topic with the INTENTION of "stirring up the pot" .

I'm aghast! Will someone please point me to the safe space? :haha2:

Funny Fuckers.

• Like 8

Now, please carry on. biggrin.png

I just can't believe a member of THIS forum would post a topic with the INTENTION of "stirring up the pot" .

I'm aghast! Will someone please point me to the safe space? haha.gif

Funny Fuckers.

You really made me laugh out loud! Thanks :D

• Like 3

WHAT!! 

Inhaling concentrated fumes from a burning waxy plant is bad for you? What is next, huffing gasoline causes cancer?

I bet they will also try telling us that drinking until you blackout causes liver damage.

• Like 6

Now, please carry on. biggrin.png

I'm aghast! Will someone please point me to the safe space? haha.gif

Funny Fuckers.

Say no more

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/forum/165-vepr-pioneer/

Edited by W8lifter
  • Like 1

I'm sorry if your intent was just to see people react to the article, then what would you describe the reaction YOU had?

Was that what you would call the reaction of an unbiased observer?

I think this comment reveals a lot about you. Why not just say what you mean?

I'm not shy about saying the war on drugs is a failing effort that cost tax payers trillions, and only results in LEO, citizen and personal liberty as casualties. While drug czars, bank execs, and bureaucrats cash checks soaked in the publics blood.

A trillion dollars, and the most sophisticated police force in the world wage war on an unarmed plant, and the plant is still winning...

• Like 2

WHAT!! 

Inhaling concentrated fumes from a burning waxy plant is bad for you? What is next, huffing gasoline causes cancer?

I bet they will also try telling us that drinking until you blackout causes liver damage.

How can you huff gas when it's impossible to open the new safety cans?

Funny shit in this post!

The study was done by the beverage industry......

But it don't matter one bit, we will die. Some will just do it happier than others

• Like 4