http://www.breitbart.com/news/obama-says-we-shall-not-repeat-the-evil-at-site-of-hiroshima-nuclear-bombing/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

This man has the most distorted perception I have ever encountered.  We stopped evil in in tracks and saved thousands upon thousands of US lives by our action.  What an idiot.  Clearly he has no regard for the country he presides over.  

• Like 5

Maybe we didn't go far enough dropping just two bombs?

that's all of them they had at the time electric_shock.gif

That's the only reason it worked. If they would have known we only had two of them, they would never have surrendered.

• Like 1

Yep ... we bluffed them good.  The two bombs probably, (nobody knows for sure) saved ONE MILLION USA soldiers and perhaps TEN MILLION Japanese.  It could have been worse.  If every Japanese military and civilian choose to fight to the death, we might have had to kill 30 MILLION Japanese.  How many USA dead and wounded that would have added up to nobody knows.  Fortunately.

If Obama had any courage, which he exhibits not, every year in August there would be an appropriate USA flyover those two cities in Japan.  Also, like said before, the USS Missouri should still be on restored ACTIVE DUTY and anchored in Tokyo Bay.  BIG FLAGS. Honor crew. Ammo for the guns and the will to shoot them off.  Just a constant reminder for Japan not to sneak attack major powers.

Appropriate.  12 BUFFS leaving  BIG contrails.  Honor crew like the USS Constitution berthed in Boston Harbor.

• Like 2

The Japanese did plenty to be ashamed of, during the war.

I guess we could have fire-bombed every city and township, sank every fishing boat and starved the population instead but, we wanted it over.

They also lied to their own people about how they would be treated and executed Japanese civilians, by machine gun, for fleeing American troops.

I'll bet Japanese schools don't teach these things.

Japan has thrived while living under our "nuclear umbrella". Hypocrites.

Our daughter is going there this summer, for three months.

I'll bet Barrack and Michelle get divorced, after he leaves office, and Barry comes out gay.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1
Seventy-one years ago on a bright cloudless morning, death fell from the sky and the world was changed. A flash of light and a wall of fire destroyed a city, and demonstrated that mankind possessed the means to destroy itself.

Oh my God. What a moving, artistic retelling. What a special little snowflake. 

Fucking twat. 

• Like 1

After reading more about Unit 731 on Wiki....

I would have handed Japan over to China and Korea in exchange for other territory in the region.

I will kill many and die before I ever give up my right to self-defense.

We need to show this stuff in public schools today.

Many horrible examples of how people treat other people in captivity.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

Well the US had only two at the time but the folks at Hanford were turning out PU at a good rate and a few dozen would have been available over the coming weeks and months. 

I think to this day it was the realization that PU worked that finally broke the will to continue. Imagine completely losing an entire city a week then two every week then one a day... they were not stupid in this regard.

As for BO, heh what did you expect?

• Like 1

Barry has no concept of WAR, in his life time all he has seen on TV is war and he hasn't even lived that. He has worried about doing drone strikes on people who behead and burn captives alive. Some how I have a feeling if his ass was on the line a few nukes would look like a pretty good ideal.

ah good ol' B61s always a good choice.

bombs. When you absolutely, positively, have to kill every last...

post-26137-0-05860300-1464453624.jpg

• Like 2

The casualty numbers mentioned in President Truman's letter are quite low compared to his Joint Chiefs of Staff estimates, Remember, we were still in the analog era relying on many boots on the ground, Revisionist will always try and shift the blame like our current President, but they are simply ignorant and wrong,

Operation_Downfall.pdf

• Like 2

After reading more about Unit 731 on Wiki....

I would have handed Japan over to China and Korea in exchange for other territory in the region.

I will kill many and die before I ever give up my right to self-defense.

We need to show this stuff in public schools today.

Many horrible examples of how people treat other people in captivity.

...and not one of these godless inhuman f*cks were prosecuted for crimes against humanity. They made the German concentration camps look like Disney land. You can thank D. MacArthur for that BS. In fact many, almost all were given immunity and several were made millionaires in Jap pharmaceuticals only to repeat this carnage during the Korean conflict. Yes they were actually employed to torture and maim again just like they did in WW2 and we have this nutless disgrace of a half breed homo over there apologizing that we were the bad guys???? Too bad he wasn't one of their "logs" that they so indiscrimately dissected, alive without anesthesia. This is why today they are scared shitless about the Chinese. If you know anything about Asian culture the Chinese are just " waiting" for some payback and rightly so. Edited by JAG
  • Like 3

I had never heard of Unit 731 before. What a real life horror show!

About ten years ago I worked with some Japanese clients. One of them well educated, mid twenties. We were out for a beer after work and the subject of Pearl Harbor came up. He had absolutely no knowledge of the attack or how the US even entered the War. The American left is not the only group who practices revisionist history.

You can bet the Chicoms memories are longer than their.. .... well let's just say they have long memories.

• Like 4

I've been to Hiroshima, spoken with a survivor, read accounts of people who were there.  Skin melting off their bodies.  School children burning to death.  It was evil.

However, the Japanese put us in that position, and it was the better course of action than invasion and dragging the war out.

As a single act, using nuclear weapons was evil. In the context of WWII, it was also necessary.

• Like 1