Or is the term now off limits, due to PC Correctness?

Men acting like women and vise versa, and now a unhappy former UCLA Student killing people that he felt had "done him wrong".

It seems that the term has disappeared from the headlines.

Some people should not be left to wander. They should be in facilities.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

Or is the term now off limits, due to PC Correctness?

Men acting like women and vise versa, and now a unhappy Muslim former UCLA Student killing people that he felt had "done him wrong".

It seems that the term has disappeared from the headlines.

Some people should not be left to wander. They should be in facilities.

Fixed it for you.

I know a very intelligent lady. Has a master's in journalism, incredibly well versed in history. Very conservative in her general concensus. She however has a trans child I've never met it. And I'm unclear on what its actual gender is, but she's super defensive of it.

Attempted to lecture me about the victimization that Trans people endure and that it was not their fault but instead a birth defect. So I asked her as politely as I could" "If it's a birth defect, then why is attempting to treat it as such so wrong? "

She told me I didn't know what I was talking about, and insisted we change the topic. Maybe I missed something, but I thought medical conditions were supposed to be treated.

Edited by poolingmyignorance

POOL it's like this. Never get between a mama bear and its cub on anything. It always gets ugly.

They have been using that " I was born that way "stuff so that they have an excuse. If there was a cure for it would they take it?

• Like 5

Back in the 1950s there was a trend to deinstitutionalize. This continued with progressive leaders agendas throughout the 80's-90's and again around 2005-present. We are seeing the rewards of that now, and it's not going to get better. 

There is a ton of information to weed through about this subject. Google will help. This one will surprise many...

http://www.salon.com/2013/09/29/ronald_reagans_shameful_legacy_violence_the_homeless_mental_illness/

And yes, even though it's from a Liberal site, there is truth in the article.

Edited by YOT
  • Like 1

Back in the 1950s there was a trend to deinstitutionalize. This continued with progressive leaders agendas throughout the 80's-90's and again around 2005-present. We are seeing the rewards of that now, and it's not going to get better.

There is a ton of information to weed through about this subject. Google will help. This one will surprise many...

http://www.salon.com/2013/09/29/ronald_reagans_shameful_legacy_violence_the_homeless_mental_illness/

And yes, even though it's from a Liberal site, there is truth in the article.

That's a good article and I can't believe the salon published it.

Thanks

2,790 posts

How is that supposed to impress me exactly?

I am impressed. With the amount of free time you use sitting on your butt

You do realize that there's usually 10x + the amount of guests versus actually members on this website.

And we're all watching you make a fool of yourself

Sometimes we decide to join in and say a word or two

Edited by AmericanAK74