Katie Couric and Producers Commited Multiple Felonies

They are crap liberal reporters and are well known for dishonest diatribes

But I am not so sure a private sale is an actual violation

Yea it gets a little legally iffy,.. because my understanding is sales to out of state residents is a violation. I could be wrong, but I know it's (or at least was a few years ago) for a gun shop to sell a handgun to resident from another state. 

Reminds me of after sandy hook that douche on TV with the illegal in DC ar mag, who got a free pass. 

Edited by poolingmyignorance

If old boy is in fact a resident of Co. And bought four guns in Az. Unless he's also a resident of Az.He has committed four counts of federal felony firearms trafficking. All part of the GCA of '68.

And the ignorant cunts sit there and complain " this is all perfectly legal."

[18 U.S.C 922(a)(3) and 922(B)(3); 27 CFR 478.29]

Edited by Long Shot
  • Like 3

It'd be poetic to see these rabidly anti human rights zealots get a lesson the hard way on gun laws. Their so blinded by hatred of freedom and agenda driven they don't even know what their complaining about.

The irony;

Comitting acts in violation of a law that you're complaining doesn't exist, proving beyond any doubt how ineffectual said law actually is.

Now that's common sense,..... liberal douche nozzle style.

Edited by Long Shot
  • Like 3

doesn't Samantha Bee also break the law in her video where she is whinging she can't buy a NRA eagle mascot costume and do unspeakable acts in it so she just buys a shotgun on Armslist and pick up out of a guy's trunk at Target? 

so she just buys a shotgun on Armslist and pick up out of a guy's trunk at Target?

Face to face sales are legal in many states.

but only if both buyer and seller are residents of the state

• Like 1

Ah, I thought the law was that you could only do a sale without a background check if the person where a close friend or family member, not that its a good law and I thought it was also one rarely enforced but still the law.

Samantha Bee is your typical modern dumb twat. :angry:

And what's the deal with Budweiser (which is cheap shit beer you drink to catch a buzz before you start in on the good stuff), BTW) using that fat bulldog looking bitch Amy Schumer in their Bud Lite commercials?  I thought a few years ago the Budweiser company was spooging all over itself with it's claim that it supported hunting and other manly sporting endeavors? angry.png 

If old boy is in fact a resident of Co. And bought four guns in Az. Unless he's also a resident of Az.He has committed four counts of federal felony firearms trafficking. All part of the GCA of '68.

[18 U.S.C 922(a)(3) and 922(cool.png(3); 27 CFR 478.29]

Turn their ass in to the FBI!  The reporter is aiding and abbeting arms trafficking!

That should make some real news!

• Like 1

My feeble read on this.  Many folks have already presented a petition of crimes committed about this to the BATFE.  According to the thread, the ATF already knows about the alleged illegal gun purchases out of state.  The ATF also said they are looking at it.  Then they said, (BATFE) they do not comment on ongoing investigations.

Guess what?  This is my interpretation on this.  Mine only.  Yep ... they, (ATF) know.  But .... somebody very high up in that agency will receive a short three minute no bull shit phone call and ... just like that, the investigation will be .... deferred.  Which means no investigation at all.  None.  Now that is political power, is it not?  Shit.

Yep ... TWO sets of laws in this nation.  I never thought I would see this.

• Like 2

[18 U.S.C 922(a)(3) and 922(B)(3); 27 CFR 478.29]

Turn their ass in to the FBI!  The reporter is aiding and abbeting arms trafficking!

That should make some real news!

Apparently several groups calling for an investigation now. Be interesting to see this play out. If they find no wrongdoing would that make this case an affirmative defense for the next case BATFEI E-I OH. brings to trial?

this is a very good link to find out what is and is not legal. According the it there may have been some illegal activity, I haven't watched the movie and don't care to watch Katie Couric propaganda but if they purchased rifles over the counter through an FFL and their state doesn't limit or restrict the sale it is legal. BUT, and that is a very big but, IF they purchased from a private sale and transferred to their home state without a FFL involved that is illegal arms trafficking. See what happens if that is the case.

And the link: https://www.atf.gov/qa-category/unlicensed-persons

I'll edit to insert this little detail from one of the links on that page:

"Generally, a person may only acquire a firearm within the person’s own State. Exceptions include the acquisition pursuant to a lawful bequest, or an over–the–counter acquisition of a rifle or shotgun from a licensee where the transaction is allowed by the purchaser’s State of residence and the licensee’s State of business. A person may borrow or rent a firearm in any State for temporary use for lawful sporting purposes.

[18 U.S.C 922(a)(3); 27 CFR 478.29]"

Edited by VR6Shooter

Yep, we can by rifles and shotguns from bordering states if the purchase is over the counter from a licensed dealer.

Handguns and private sales, not so much.

Anybody think they may have bought from a dealer and just omitted that info and video from the film, like they did with the interview, to get their agenda across?

• Like 1

Yep, we can by rifles and shotguns from bordering states if the purchase is over the counter from a licensed dealer.

Handguns and private sales, not so much.

Anybody think they may have bought from a dealer and just omitted that info and video from the film, like they did with the interview, to get their agenda across?

They probably did just that, and if its brought into the light it will not see nearly the attention the movie itself sees and will therefore not help to enlighten the innocent masses who think you can walk into walmart and walk out with a fully functional Browning M2 the same day [and they, like my dad, think guns cost 100 dollars at the most]. 

Me too.

Nothing against him, he's not anti-gun in any sense other than the fact he doesn't really get me spending so much money on them/them costing too much in his mind. I think if he were ever to buy a gun he'd probably end up buying the least expensive one in the store since he tends to be the sort that buys 5 crappy drills in 10 years instead of one good one that'd cost less in the long run.

Nothing new. The Detroit Free Press did the same thing in 2002 or 03 where the reporter claimed that he went to the gun show at the Gibraltar Trade Center and bought an SKS then he bought a full auto conversion kit and a 30 round magazine.He claimed that he took a gang member with felonies to the show. He didn't expect the backlash at his fabricated story. I lived in Michigan and NEVER saw a full auto kit at any gun show. I emailed the reported stating that he committed numerous felonies taking a felon to a gun show and (if he told the truth) had he bought a full auto conversion kit with the rifle intended for it is another federal felony.

He claimed that he turned the SKS, 30 round magazine and full auto conversion kit to the Wayne County Sheriff. I never had the time to verify his story about giving the sheriff the rifle but I doubt this even happened. I attended the shows and NEVER saw a full auto conversion kit which the ATF would have arrested the seller in an instant.

Anti gun libturds have no respect for the truth when they push their agenda of Nazi style laws banning the private ownership of weapons.

• Like 1