Welcome to this Excellent Forum.  In the main, the people frequenting this place have their heads squarely attached to their bodies in the proper place.  Myself sometimes excepted.  Grab a nice comfy chair out of the sun, consider that big tall glass of decaf iced tea with sugar and lemon and have fun and learn up on the greatest weapon system in the world, all the time enjoying that nice cool dry breeze.  I have.  Welcome aboard. :) 

• Like 1

Put on your big boy pants and grow a thick skin.

This is a website for adults, very lightly moderated and extremely non-politically correct.

If you get easily offended or need a safe place, we won't give a fuck and this site this isn't for you.

If you can handle that, hang out and make yourself at home.

• Like 8

This is a website for adults, very lightly moderated and extremely non-politically correct.

I'm sorry but this forum is not lightly moderated. Controversial or unpopular opinions are immediately labeled as trolls and people cry out to mods for a ban after as little as 1-2 contentious posts. And they often oblige. 

Great example of low moderation would be somewhere like 4chan. 

I'm sorry but this forum is not lightly moderated. Controversial or unpopular opinions are immediately labeled as trolls and people cry out to mods for a ban after as little as 1-2 contentious posts. And they often oblige.

Great example of low moderation would be somewhere like 4chan.

If that's the case, then I'm glad that I'm here.

4chan is probably not a good example.

Illegal content wouldn't work on a gun forum.

Edited by Sim_Player

I have noticed a lot of banter, however I belong to so many forums (Guns and Vehicle) that I usually search for topics and move on. This one may be different because I broke my own rule by getting a first run. This trend started with the Skully helmet and now I ended up looking for new products. I have got to get out of that habit. I was always the guy that would read and trend products for a very long time before putting down some cash. 

Currently I have couple of the AK based 12 gauge shotguns. I use my Saiga 12 as a daily skeet shooter at the National Shooting Complex. The Saiga is fitted with the 8" sporting barrel extension I had to special order from Russia and a skeet choke. I've gotten to a pretty good level where I consistently score 23-24 of 25. That being said I play between 5-10 rounds each time I go. The part that bothered me was I've improved so much that I didnt want to change over to a light over/ under. I just dont do well with them and I have so much muscle memory with the AK/AR platform that I can do CQ drills in my sleep. Enough rambling, I will post up what I can when I can. I'd love for this to get out on the market as the Saiga was before import got nixed. We will see how the UTAS XTR-12 performs out of the box and how it settles in after hundreds then thousands of rounds.

If they made an FDE version it'd look pretty awesome I bet.

You mean like this?

274124.jpg

Also available in OD, Burnt Bronze and Tungsten.

About 30-40 days out on those models, they had over 2000 pre-orders/back-orders to fill before the colored version will be available

I want to get one and make a 7-8 inch SBS out of it.

Something like this but 12ga.

jfXFsuK.jpg?1

not me! i want virgin lowers to be available and i want to just build a "firearm" f $200 and waiting 6 mo for rip van winkle to wake up and approve my sheet...

RG500.11a1.jpg

i was thinkin USAS, not this thing, its gotta have staying power before a subforom is created.... hell it needs to be publicly released?

Edited by saltydecimator

I want to get one and make a 7-8 inch SBS out of it.

Something like this but 12ga.

jfXFsuK.jpg?1

This is what they look like at 8". Going less than 8"" will not be easy in regards to achieving reliability with a wide range of loads. Saiga 12 is still king when it comes to radically short SBS with a wide range of loads. There is some potential in the XTR-12 though and AR users will love the fact that the manual of arms is exactly the same except the need to pull both sides of the charging handle, which can easily be eliminated with a little creativity.

post-22401-0-84227500-1465559909_thumb.jpg

Yes. I wish they didn't.

Thats good news for me. That means it counts for overall length. If they offer lowers that never had a stock installed ill buy one to make a non NFA short barreled shotgun with an overall length of 26.5 inches.

• Like 1