• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TJ'S last pet scan came back clean..   He's been fighting ewing sarcoma for 7 years and he's only 26...

I'm 52, and just bought my first house.  In the process of moving, my 2002 Green Pig Isuzu bit the bullet, and I got a 2014 Dodge Ram Crew Cab Lone Star edition.  After the first night in our new home

Start new job tomorrow. Ultimately the school district decided they didn't need another history teacher, so instead I applied in their accounting office and landed an accounting position that pays mo

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

My 4 year old is now not afraid of the pool....just giggles and giggles when she jumps off the side and tries to swim to us.  My 8 year old can now swim about half the pool length by herself.  My wife has started going back to the gym.  I have about half of that DAMN BIG ASS TREE in my backyard chopped down.  I painted my 4 year old room pink and yellow with a white wooden trim...then she gave me such a big hug, she knocked me down.  Doing my 8 year old room this weekend.  So yes, life is good and LOTS OF POSITIVES. 

• Like 3

Well, after bugging her for 23 years to dress up like Jeanie....

Not too shabby for 48 years old..

Well done sir.  I actually had my first wife dress up in a hooters outfit....yeah, you know the rest. 

Dead terrorist ANYWHERE is a good thing.

• Like 3

Dad's funeral all paid in advance with $500 being returned from the funeral insurance fund.

Everything's in the family trust of which I'm already trustee.

Nursing home didn't suck us dry, and is refunding $1000.

No debts of my father to worry about!

Mom's got enough comming in to take care of things.

No messy probate to worry about!

• Like 2

We have a contract on 42 acres, with a year round creek, pond, half in pasture, half in old growth hardwoods. The People's Republic of "Darekistan" and range will hopefully close in 2 weeks. Just kidding... It will absolutely be a dictatorship! :)

• Like 2

Pretty darn healthy at 45, despite smoking cigarettes since 16.

I question science, sometimes. Lucky me. I've had a great life!

If I wake tomorrow, I beat the odds, again!

Edited by Sim_Player

Our Freezer Ice supply has been restored.  Been over 100F everyday for the last week.  Rather unusual.  But 50F temp swings from day to morning.  If done right our cabin never gets above 84F in the bedrooms.  Then we blow the place out at nite with all open windows, (excellent screens) until early sunny mornings.  Usually gets to around 65F in the bedrooms.  No A/C normally needed, but we have cheated this week.  Thus the importance of ice.  Cold drinks.  Yumm yumm.  Life is good.  :)

• Like 1

Just bought a glock 43 single stack 9mm and it shoots great. 1st 30 rds shot with no malfunctions and just as accurate as my 17 and 26. Its my new ccw just gotta decide what holster. A new gun is always a positive! 

Just bought a glock 43 single stack 9mm and it shoots great. 1st 30 rds shot with no malfunctions and just as accurate as my 17 and 26. Its my new ccw just gotta decide what holster. A new gun is always a positive! 

I just bought an M&P Shield 9mm. Here is the Glock 43 version of the holster I'm thinking of going with. Good reviews and the price is right. https://www.amazon.com/Glock-Holster-Veteran-Owned-Company/dp/B01DMMKUFC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470103347&sr=8-1&keywords=cya+supply+co.+glock+43

After 18 years and 265,000mi of trusty service, my Montero Sport's going to get a break...I found a Minty Ford Taurus SHO with the performance package RPO. The damn things stupid fast and has all the bells and whistles of a luxury car. Puts a smile on my face every time I step on it.

SHO1_zpslgq1yovu.jpg

IMG_0910_zpsuo8kqxtn.jpg

Edited by 6500rpm
  • Like 4

Will be 64 on Friday and will be taking a few days off.

Going to St Petersburg to see a Rays game on Friday. I am grateful to finally have someone to cover for me.(few want to)

2 years to go before I can hang it up. It has gotten to the point where I just do not care anymore. Maybe it's because I am just tired and hurt more because I am older and nothing seems to get better just more calls.

I love base ball and have been a Minnesota Twins fan since they came to Minnesota.

When we moved down to Florida I adopted the Rays. Friday they are playing each other and I will love it all.

I also got great seats, great hotel room and a great woman who worries every day I leave the house.

2 years! It seems like a long time but it will go past in a blur.

• Like 5