300 people in that bar and not one had a firearm to defend or did so since @200 did get out.

Compliance, the high ground of morality in the morgue.

Next time a church perhaps? Stay law abiding ISIS thanks you.

I would guess that 20-30% of the men at my church carry every Sunday, (myself included). So although I do not wish for this scenario to come to any place where a large number of people congregate, it would be a bad day for Mr. Terrorist to show up at many of the southern houses of worship.

• Like 2
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can somebody explain to me how liberals believe that a man under FBI investigation shouldn't be allowed to own one gun, yet a woman under FBI investigation should be allowed to control ALL guns? 

These are going up all over SoCal, started in Los Angeles and is rapidly spreading.  

Um, wrong.   When any American sees the light and decides that they should embrace the Second Amendment, that's a very good thing.   Right now we need all the allies we can get.

Posted Images

I can only imagine how torn the anti-American,anti-gun,racist,homosexual,muslim-POSOTUS is right now.If only the gunman was white he would have his two biggest and bestest buttplugs up his ass screaming from the highest pulpit,DOMESTIC TERRORIST!!!,DOWN WITH THE NRA!!!,BAN ALL ASSAULT WEAPONS!!!IF WE CAN SAVE JUST ONE GAY CHILD!!!-fake tears,etc.,etc.,etc.

300 people in that bar and not one had a firearm to defend or did so since @200 did get out.

I would guess that 20-30% of the men at my church carry every Sunday, (myself included). So although I do not wish for this scenario to come to any place where a large number of people congregate, it would be a bad day for Mr. Terrorist to show up at many of the southern houses of worship.

Well I know of many that actively promote no firearms, recall the SC thing a few months back where it was a point of pride to be disarmed, well until... 

Won't be difficult to find those out. Wonder which flag they will ban. 

Edited by Rhodes1968

I can only imagine how torn the anti-American,anti-gun,racist,homosexual,muslim-POSOTUS is right now.If only the gunman was white he would have his two biggest and bestest buttplugs up his ass screaming from the highest pulpit,DOMESTIC TERRORIST!!!,DOWN WITH THE NRA!!!,BAN ALL ASSAULT WEAPONS!!!IF WE CAN SAVE JUST ONE GAY CHILD!!!-fake tears,etc.,etc.,etc.

He is anyway. The elephant in the room must not be mentioned.

Never miind the FBI failed AGAIN at vetting a threat.. 

• Like 1

The armed security guard DID return fire! Edit: The Officer was outside the club, sorry for any confusion. Fortunately he was not killed for it. After that exchange, somehow this then turned in to a "hostage situation."

Once again, waiting for some actual FACTS to come out about what happened here...

Edited by Ronin38

"In other words, Mateen who according to preliminary reports, had been on a terrorist watchlist, and who still managed to obtain weapons thanks to his various licenses and permits just last week, was employed by one of the world's largest security companies, where he may have had extensive clearances well above his pay grade, not to mention access to sophisticated military weapons and equipment."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-12/orlando-shooter-worked-security-company-which-tranports-illegal-immigrants-deep-insi

• Like 1

So not alone perhaps, though I would think blocking them from outside a better plan.

Panic doors are not easily blocked from inside by design.

I wondered about that myself but figured the 200 or so that did escape did so through the fire exits and the guy had gone FA.

300 in the club 100 casualties, 200 out the exits made sense BUT if egress was delayed by a conspirator that could explain the extent of the damage.

Or else the panic or both, eventually panic wins and doors burst open.

They would have been better off throwing their drinks and chairs at the guy(s), yeah I know panic does not help.

What a mess, waiting is wise.

CORRECTION:  49 People Killed.  1 animal put down.

And then there's this...

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2016/06/12/3787485/ar-15-explained/

This Is The Gun That Committed The Deadliest Shooting In U.S. History

These people won't even allow us to have a few hours of grief and anger about the slaughter of innocents.  They instantly attack us (and freedom and the Constitution) and we're forced to either let their lies stand or defend ourselves.

Edited by Darth Saigus

CORRECTION:  49 People Killed.  1 animal put down.

And then there's this...

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2016/06/12/3787485/ar-15-explained/

This Is The Gun That Committed The Deadliest Shooting In U.S. History

These people won't even allow us to have a few hours of grief and anger about the slaughter of innocents.  They instantly attack us (and freedom and the Constitution) and we're forced to either let their lies stand or defend ourselves.

And of course there is not a comment section to correct the gross negligence in reporting the facts. Wow all this time I could just go to Florida to buy an "automatic" assault rifle since they haven't banned them like other states. Morons

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-florida-shooting-mateen-idUSKCN0YY0SY?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

Omar S. Mateen, the Florida resident suspected of killing 50 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, called 911 before the shooting and swore allegiance to Islamic State, NBC News said on Twitter.

In a posting on its web site, MSNBC said Mateen swore allegiance to Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

I hear on high authority that ISIS ISIL is "only junior varsity". No need to worry.

Same deal for my church in WA. Some of the women too. Remember, it was a woman who stopped that attempted spree shooting at a colorado mega church a few years back. Cowards usually go for the "easy victims." She wasn't one.

• Like 2

Can somebody explain to me how liberals believe that a man under FBI investigation shouldn't be allowed to own one gun, yet a woman under FBI investigation should be allowed to control ALL guns? 

post-4831-0-83334000-1465866605.gif

• Like 4

All of the demoncrapic talking heads spewing the expected rhetoric and barry to give speech today.Cant hold the monsters or their twisted ideologies accountable for their actions must blame the gun and punish gun owners.Is this going to start becoming a win-win for American terrorists?Murder the infidels and encourage the sheeple to disarm the people that might resist them at the same time. 

So now it seems the shooter was a homo as many surmised as well as a demoncrat. So let's see, Barry is a mudslime homo and hitlery a dike and its white Christian gun owners to blame, yeah that makes sense.

Just one more glaring example out of millions that liberal, progressive, democrats are mentally ill and the REAL enemy of this country.

These people are dangerous and now have proven again, as with almost all 21 mass shooting since this faggot took office that democrats will kill innocent people that disagree with them.

This is almost as bad/ insane as that evil bitch hitlerly talking about gun control and how it's for the children at a planned parenthood rally to a bunch of shitheads that since Roe v Wade have murdered 58 million kids that never got a chance. Jeez!

Well Well Well....

It seems white people are the greatest threat to America and are responsible for more killings than terrorists....

Or at least when measured with democrat math

I guess all the black murders (dozens every weekend)  some how dont seem to count

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/06/orlando-jihad-massacre-explodes-widely-touted-study-claiming-right-wingers-bigger-threat-than-jihadis

first reactions to an event are usually fear, anger, the desire to get revenge, and look for some way to use it to push an agenda.

at some point people stop trying to do some knee jerk reaction and realize what has truly been lost then you start seeing mourning and sorrow.

but for now it's hate and go after Islamic, homophobic, gun owners, or who ever else you didn't like before the tragedy because they must have been part of it too.

post-26137-0-93505500-1465917341_thumb.jpg

That hours long delay in sending in SWAT is kind of odd in particular when such mass murder is still in progress and it is known there are people bleeding out with every tick of the clock.

I am not saying it is impossible to rationalize, anything can be, I am saying it seems odd in the light of recent events where police have held back in other events the previous being the attack on the Trump rally in CA where it was known what was occurring but nothing done till much later. Previous to that it was Ferguson so it is beginning to seem trendy. 

Just being observant so anyone got anything yet on that in either case.

first reactions to an event are usually fear, anger, the desire to get revenge, and look for some way to use it to push an agenda.

at some point people stop trying to do some knee jerk reaction and realize what has truly been lost then you start seeing mourning and sorrow.

but for now it's hate and go after Islamic, homophobic, gun owners, or who ever else you didn't like before the tragedy because they must have been part of it too.

It was an Islamic, homophobic, gun owning homosexual (yeah, I know....) that did the deed.  I'd say you pegged that one pretty good.

It was an Islamic, registered Democrat , homophobic, gun owning homosexual (yeah, I know....) that did the deed. I'd say you pegged that one pretty good.

Fixed it for you. Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 3

So it seems he was an Islamic, registered Democrat , homophobic, gun owning, racist, homosexual and clearly that's just going to be problem looking for a place to happen.

If Latino gay bars become the primary target of terror I don't think I'm in a lot of danger right now.

• Like 1

So it seems he was an Islamic, registered Democrat , homophobic, gun owning, racist, homosexual and clearly that's just going to be problem looking for a place to happen.

Yes. Much like Obama,except Obama loves himself and all other homosexuals,hates guns,and wants to turn America into a gay night club not shoot them-up. 

If Latino gay bars become the primary target of terror I don't think I'm in a lot of danger right now.

He was not really a gun owner. He only bought them for the attack. He had an issued pistol from his security employment, which he left in the van.

I think he knew what he was going to do to gun owners.. Being a registered Democrat he probably opposed owning firearms.

The attack was two fold, the first killed people, the second started with a new push for gun laws.